EPIC TNF BATTLE TONIGHT!!!

Seahawk_Dan

Reaction score
I feel bad for Darnold. He was drafted into an environment that is not established to help him succeed. I think the talent is there for the kid, but Gase is a cancer of a coach. If the the Jets had Patrick Mahomes I don't think anyone would be talking about how fantastic he is because he, or any QB, would just fail on that Jets team.

If your Darnold you're either hoping Gase gets fired and you can hopefully start fresh with an OC or HC that can do their job and support you and use the talent around you effectively, or you can cut ties and find another team to develop on because as of now the 4 QB's drafted in 2018 First Round (Allen, Mayfield, Rosen, Darnold) Allen has been the best talent, but he went to a team that is actually providing for him. Mayfield has the arsenal but... You know, Browns. Rosen never got a true shot, and Darnold has to suffer through the Jets. Between him and Rosen I think Rosen got off easier.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Seahawk_Dan":2qvvf5s1 said:
I feel bad for Darnold. He was drafted into an environment that is not established to help him succeed. I think the talent is there for the kid, but Gase is a cancer of a coach. If the the Jets had Patrick Mahomes I don't think anyone would be talking about how fantastic he is because he, or any QB, would just fail on that Jets team.

If your Darnold you're either hoping Gase gets fired and you can hopefully start fresh with an OC or HC that can do their job and support you and use the talent around you effectively, or you can cut ties and find another team to develop on because as of now the 4 QB's drafted in 2018 First Round (Allen, Mayfield, Rosen, Darnold) Allen has been the best talent, but he went to a team that is actually providing for him. Mayfield has the arsenal but... You know, Browns. Rosen never got a true shot, and Darnold has to suffer through the Jets. Between him and Rosen I think Rosen got off easier.
Of those 4 QB's
Allen is the only one who I see that is any good.
Rosen?I knew he was a bust before he even played,I wonder wth
scout(s)saw from watching him play before draft.
Darnold the same thing.He had big time talent around him at USC
and how did they do?
Mayfield?Some guys are made for College and that is it...There is
no exuse for him.
I'm going to add Tribusky to this list... :pukeface: :pukeface: :pukeface:

Seanhawk

Reaction score
SantaClaraHawk":dlzyp1rv said:
Anyone know whether NFLN is going to host all of the TNF games exclusively this season?

It used to be part of Wave extended cable but they took it off. I pay a lot for this cable as is and am not inclined to get it just for these games, and especially if they plan to dual air with a network as they have in past years.

After this past week, they'll start showing them on FOX too.

https://athlonsports.com/nfl-thursday-night-football-schedule-kickoff-tv-times-2016