Favor?

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
He's a hard one to read that's for sure. He seems average, but his record says differently.
But when the game is on the line, he just seems shaky. Of course, you can say that about Stafford. Though a LOT of people on here think Stafford is some kind of god. I have the same amount of playoff wins as he does.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
9er4life":36qzhuk9 said:
SoulfishHawk":36qzhuk9 said:
Go Hawks
Spending your time on a SEAHAWKS board. How cute.

Because watching you chuckle heads implode is Hilarious. You and SH make a great pair.

"But, but we beat the 9ers twice".
Yeah your team lost 2 a shitty Hawks team twice this year. Imagine that, 0-2 LivinginHawktown/WA9’er/VA9’er/9er4life. If I left out any of your “personalities” I apologize.

9er4life

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":337x510w said:
9er4life":337x510w said:
SoulfishHawk":337x510w said:
Go Hawks
Spending your time on a SEAHAWKS board. How cute.

Because watching you chuckle heads implode is Hilarious. You and SH make a great pair.

"But, but we beat the 9ers twice".
Yeah your team lost 2 a $h!t Hawks team twice this year. Imagine that, 0-2 LivinginHawktown/WA9’er/VA9’er/9er4life. If I left out any of your “personalities” I apologize.

Dude I know you're bored now that the season is over and you're bitter and can't live with the fact that the team your team beat twice is in the playoffs and your team isn't but you really need to come up with some different material.

You keep bringing the 2 losses though they mean nothing other than pride issues. You repeatedly bring up 9ers past SB trophies then whine about 9er fans doing it.

Your teams one and only trophy is pushing a decade. Your teams future is definitely up in the air so I understand your frustration. But you really need to move on from it, it's not healthy.

Have a nice day!

Latest posts