Favor?

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
chris98251":2rzx7k7c said:
Sports Hernia":2rzx7k7c said:
RedAlice":2rzx7k7c said:
Marvin49":2rzx7k7c said:
Just a weird regular season.

49ers sweep Rams who win division and get swept by Seahawks who finish last.

3rd and 4th place teams in division beat 1st and 2nd place teams in final week.

3 teams in division get to 10 wins and finish 4th, 5th, and 6th in the conference.

Next few weeks should be fun.

So bizarre.

I am in Dallas surrounded by Cards fans.

So for next week:

Me. Will sadly want AZ to lose as I watch the game with my family. Go Rams.

They all have lived in Dallas longer than I have, so they HATE the Cowboys. I’m all: go Cowboys! Them: go Niners.
Can they both lose????

Well then you want the 49ers to win, like I said we are going to need a bigger Tub............
No I generally dislike both fanbases pretty equally, there are exceptions individual fan wise.
We have a couple of Niner fans here that are cool (Kats, 94smith and a couple others), and I know a couple Cowboys fans in real life that are not dicks, that don’t drone on and on about rusty trophies from last century.

9er4life

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":jwwa5aeh said:
chris98251":jwwa5aeh said:
Sports Hernia":jwwa5aeh said:
RedAlice":jwwa5aeh said:
So bizarre.

So for next week:

They all have lived in Dallas longer than I have, so they HATE the Cowboys. I’m all: go Cowboys! Them: go Niners.
Can they both lose????

Well then you want the 49ers to win, like I said we are going to need a bigger Tub............
No I generally dislike both fanbases pretty equally, there are exceptions individual fan wise.
We have a couple of Niner fans here that are cool (Kats, 94smith and a couple others), and I know a couple Cowboys fans in real life that are not dic**, that don’t drone on and on about rusty trophies from last century.

Hillarious when a Hawk fan brings up past trophies from other teams more than the teams fans, then whines about it.

Stud

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":2jeeh6w5 said:
chris98251":2jeeh6w5 said:
Sports Hernia":2jeeh6w5 said:
RedAlice":2jeeh6w5 said:
So bizarre.

So for next week:

Can they both lose????

We have a couple of Niner fans here that are cool (Kats, 94smith and a couple others), and I know a couple Cowboys fans in real life that are not dic**, that don’t drone on and on about rusty trophies from last century.

Man, the salt from you is hilarious. I don't blame you, your super bowl is almost 10 years old and completely irrelevant. Even more funny is the entire NFC West is in the playoffs but Seattle. Enjoy watching real teams compete for the super bowl.

You tell 49ers fans to not live in the past, so I'm going to do the same. Don't live in the past bro, live in the present. The present says you're team was horrible and will be watching the playoffs from the couch.

Stud

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":1n2ohvc4 said:
The same Niners who got swept by the Hawks, and have lost 16 of the last 20 to the Hawks.

And it still didn't help Seattle make the playoffs. 49ers swept the Rams, didn't help them win the division or get a home playoff game. But you wouldn't know that since the 49ers and Rams are in the playoffs. Enjoy!

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Yeah, because your 39ers have been in the playoffs SO much the last decade.
And look at you hanging out on a SEAHAWKS board. F the Niners. Sincerely

9er4life

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":1ochm0b1 said:
Yeah, because your 39ers have been in the playoffs SO much the last decade.
And look at you hanging out on a SEAHAWKS board. F the Niners. Sincerely

39ers, really? Ok Mr. 1-2. Well looks like you and SH can't practice what you preach. You two clowns keep harping on the past at the same time criticizing 9er fans for doing the same, hypocrite much.

Season ended yesterday, records mean nothing other than seeding for playoff teams.

Regardless of who the Hawks beat this season you'll still be watching the playoffs from the couch just like the Hawks.

9er4life

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":3ktshpig said:
Go Hawks
Spending your time on a SEAHAWKS board. How cute.

Because watching you chuckle heads implode is Hilarious. You and SH make a great pair.

"But, but we beat the 9ers twice".

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Meh, save your salt. It's just a message board. Hawks made the playoffs 8 out of 10 years, a bunch of division titles and a couple Super Bowl's. Been a hell of a decade, just wasn't our year, it happens.

In all seriousness though, that was a hell of an impressive win yesterday. Especially down 17-0.
And yes, that did hurt to say :mrgreen:

olyfan63

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":23zrnlpr said:
Go Hawks
Spending your time on a SEAHAWKS board. How cute.
They visit here for what used to be *intelligent* *football* conversation. You know, the kind of stuff that would help gamblers deciding how to place their bets.

Not sure why this thread is in the main NFL Nation forum, wouldn't it be a better fit for The Shack, where everyone could indulge in some real no-holds-barred smackdown talk?

9er4life

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":2x0u9wx7 said:
Meh, save your salt. It's just a message board. Hawks made the playoffs 8 out of 10 years, a bunch of division titles and a couple Super Bowl's. Been a hell of a decade, just wasn't our year, it happens.

In all seriousness though, that was a hell of an impressive win yesterday. Especially down 17-0.

Thought we were done at the half. I was screaming for KS to pull Jimmy. But he didn't and rest was history.

9er4life

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":2naiefch said:

Thought we were done at the half. I was screaming for KS to pull Jimmy. But he didn't and rest was history.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
The team is very well coached, and it's obvious. If Jimmy G doesn't pull his Jimmy G stuff at the end of the game, you guys have a legit shot in Dallas. IF the best version of Dallas shows up, could be tough. I hate them too, but when they are on, pretty damn good team. You also will be dealing with the Refs, get ready for it.

9er4life

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":2aa04h90 said:
The team is very well coached, and it's obvious. If Jimmy G doesn't pull his Jimmy G stuff at the end of the game, you guys have a legit shot in Dallas. IF the best version of Dallas shows up, could be tough. I hate them too, but when they are on, pretty damn good team. You also will be dealing with the Refs, get ready for it.

Zebras scare me more than Dallas. Dallas hasn't really beaten anybody.

I agree if 2nd half Jimmy plays all game 9ers win, if 1st half Jimmy plays they're one and done.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Not just saying it because I'm a Hawks fan, but I would be very nervous about Jimmy G being my starting QB.
How many times has he thrown a ball right to a defender who just happens to drop it? Seems to happen a lot.

9er4life

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":3fsgqzql said:
Not just saying it because I'm a Hawks fan, but I would be very nervous about Jimmy G being my starting QB.
How many times has he thrown a ball right to a defender who just happens to drop it? Seems to happen a lot.

I think about it every game, but if you look at his actual numbers he's right there with top QBs.