Favor?

Chapow

Reaction score
RedAlice":16gnlihw said:
Can you all beat the Cards this week?

Really, it is just a tiny little favor.

Probably not.

You see, despite their recent struggles, the Cards are still a good football team. We, on the other hand, aren't.

Let us know if you need someone to beat the shit out of the Lions, Texans, or Jags, though. Haha :|

flv

Reaction score
I don't see the Rams reaching the Super Bowl without having the #2 seed to keep them on the West Coast. They could theoretically still get the #2 seed with a loss but it would require the Cowboys, Buccaneers, and Cardinals to all lose as well.

olyfan63

Reaction score
I have a hunch the Rams will break the streak this game, all streaks come to an end.

Will it be Trey Lance? He could randomly play out of his mind against the Rams and continue the streak. I expect it to be a hard-fought game and whether the Niners D can slow down the Rams O enough times, or at all.

Niners have Deebo, Kittle, and Aiyuk who have all been playing All-Pro level ball in the receiving dept, and seem to be able to run the ball no matter what back is getting the handoff.

Will the Hawks do the Niners a favor and beat the Cards? It's possible, but all depends on Russell Wilson showing signs of growth in dealing with Cover-2, OR Rashaad Penny going off in the run game with 120+ yards. And of course can the Hawks D end a couple Cards drives with sacks of Kyler Murray. Little squirt is so freakin elusive, like rookie-contract Russell Wilson.

No specific predictions, but I do think Niners will wind up in the playoffs under one scenario or another, even if it takes the Falcons beating the Saints.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Marvin49":3vxpi1t5 said:
SantaClaraHawk":3vxpi1t5 said:
Wait Marv, are you saying there's no cornerbacks even on their PS? This is a direct failing of KS if true-- because in order to have next man up, you have to have a man to be there.

Sadly at Thursday, it may be too late to sign Pierre Desir off the Bucs PS or poach another PS.

They have 2 corners on the practice squad that you have never heard of.

Pretty hard to plan for losing 4 corners in a day and your FS.

All can come back before the game if they are asymptomatic. We'll see what happens.

Raheem Mostert one is scary. He's on IR and got put on the list and his 3 year old son ended up in the hospital. :(

Damn, I heard. Remember when Mostert wouldn't show up to the 49ers signing event. He was among the first to be so careful. The irony.

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
Well, I just got off the phone with 1-800-illuminati -

Apparently the Rams are a lock for their Owl.

So, don't worry about this weekend ;) These are not the droids your looking for.....

;)

flv

Reaction score
ddores":3dt8q3pa said:

So, don't worry about this weekend ;) These are not the droids your looking for.....

;)
:D :2thumbs: :lol:

flv

Reaction score
Congrats to the Seahawks and the 49ers on their wins today.

olyfan63

Reaction score
ddores":1tyrbps1 said:

;)
I called that 1-800-illuminati line, and the girl on the line told me was the Rams are a lock for the NFC West Division Title. When I asked about the Rams making the Owl, she said "Sorry sir, we don't do bestiality here, at any price" and hung up on me.

By the way, it was 1-900-illuminati that actually answers their phone, no answer on the 1-800 ine.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
olyfan63":2vsypxy6 said:
ddores":2vsypxy6 said:

;)
I called that 1-800-illuminati line, and the girl on the line told me was the Rams are a lock for the NFC West Division Title. When I asked about the Rams making the Owl, she said "Sorry sir, we don't do bestiality here, at any price" and hung up on me.

By the way, it was 1-900-illuminati that actually answers their phone, no answer on the 1-800 ine.

:irishdrinkers: :irishdrinkers: :irishdrinkers:

Threedee

Reaction score
olyfan63":30dpw7z5 said:
ddores":30dpw7z5 said:

;)

They don't want to give out free shit for free.

Marvin49

Reaction score
Just a weird regular season.

49ers sweep Rams who win division and get swept by Seahawks who finish last.

3rd and 4th place teams in division beat 1st and 2nd place teams in final week.

3 teams in division get to 10 wins and finish 4th, 5th, and 6th in the conference.

Next few weeks should be fun.

Somos doces

Reaction score
Marvin49":2e8mc0z0 said:

3 teams in division get to 10 wins and finish 4th, 5th, and 6th in the conference.

As written, this second sentence is the opposite of accurate. With a bit of editing, though, it could have been a truthful statement:

In the 2021-22 season, the 49ers swept the Rams (who won the NFC West), but were swept by the Seahawks (who finished last in the division).

OP
OP
RedAlice

RedAlice

Reaction score
Marvin49":ucyfgryk said:

So bizarre.

I am in Dallas surrounded by Cards fans.

So for next week:

Me. Will sadly want AZ to lose as I watch the game with my family. Go Rams.

They all have lived in Dallas longer than I have, so they HATE the Cowboys. I’m all: go Cowboys! Them: go Niners.

chris98251

Reaction score
RedAlice":3ghu2m2k said:
Marvin49":3ghu2m2k said:

So bizarre.

So for next week:

They all have lived in Dallas longer than I have, so they HATE the Cowboys. I’m all: go Cowboys! Them: go Niners.

Hope you have a big bathtub after the game to wash off in, oh you're in Dallas, Horse Trough is what they use instead of Tubs there right :)

Not Texas but still Cowboys.

586c788693385a76d45568f74d61fb75

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
RedAlice":1n0s30k7 said:
Marvin49":1n0s30k7 said:

So bizarre.

So for next week:

Can they both lose????

chris98251

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":363ddnqk said:
RedAlice":363ddnqk said:
Marvin49":363ddnqk said:

So bizarre.

So for next week:

Can they both lose????

Well then you want the 49ers to win, like I said we are going to need a bigger Tub............