First time facing Burrow...

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
I just found this out, but Joe Burrow has never started against the Seahawks...

I have high hopes about this one, but it will be a big blow if we can't win it...

Strangely, I find national pundits, just slightly seem to favor us in this game, like probably 60-40%.

FattyKnuckle

Reaction score

I have high hopes about this one, but it will be a big blow if we can't win it...

Strangely, I find national pundits, just slightly seem to favor us in this game, like probably 60-40%.
Saw a fan poll yesterday had us at 53%.

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score

Well here's it straight from the horse's mouth:

"As for Burrow, Carroll called him a “very, very good quarterback” who the Bengals’ coaching staff has a ton of trust in.

“He’s got a good arm, he’s got good size and all that kind of stuff. He’s not a runner, he’s a thrower. But man, he makes great choices and they do everything you can think of in the drop-back game,” he said. “… He’s also an RPO guy, meaning that he can utilize the running game and the passing game when you give it to him. He’s really smart about that, too.”

Seems a little more scared of Chase and Mixon:

If we can cover Chase, I like our chances - if not........

OP
OP
SeAhAwKeR4life

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
I have a feeling it will either be a gritty win, like when we beat Detroit, or we will get embarrassed, one of the two. God I hope we can win this!

I think losing it would be a huge step back for this team...

Dallashawksfan

Reaction score
The defense is garbage

And DJ should really shut up

Chase is owning them

And MetCalf is trash so far

HawkinNY

Reaction score
metcalf is not that good. He was never open at all today. And most teams score easily on cincy. Between Geno and this offense. This year we end up 9-8. Miss playoffs.