Geno played an incredible game

nwHawk

Reaction score
John, do you know the difference between a snap pass to the sideline compared to a check down when the defense covers? How about moving LBs with your to fill that 3rd and 4 pickup that nets a 1st down. Not all short passes are equal. You reference charts but lack the understanding of how the data relates to game flow. If Russ blows up the stat sheet with 2 or 3 bombs, but otherwise struggles to move the offense, you rally and say but Russ, but Russ, but Russ.

Everyone wants to know, do like any other player on the Seahawks other than Wilson? What’s with the love fest? Why do you slam people that question Russell’s play?

OrangeGravy

Reaction score
nwHawk":3so73xgf said:
John, do you know the difference between a snap pass to the sideline compared to a check down when the defense covers? How about moving LBs with your to fill that 3rd and 4 pickup that nets a 1st down. Not all short passes are equal. You reference charts but lack the understanding of how the data relates to game flow. If Russ blows up the stat sheet with 2 or 3 bombs, but otherwise struggles to move the offense, you rally and say but Russ, but Russ, but Russ.

Everyone wants to know, do like any other player on the Seahawks other than Wilson? What’s with the love fest? Why do you slam people that question Russell’s play?
The answer to any question asking John if he knows anything is always No. Maybe he'll post the chart again that shows a massive empty blue void between the numbers to prove Russell throws just as much in that area as other QBs

John63

Reaction score
LTH":1ycnjnzr said:
John63":1ycnjnzr said:
LTH":1ycnjnzr said:
I never said Wilson can't throw the short pass. My issue with him is he tries so hard to be great and hit the big play when he should check down. sometimes the big play isn't open and forcing it isn't the way. moving the chains is..

LTH

I did not say you

I said "But I get it the crew is out in full force ignoring facts so they can push the anti-Wilson agenda. Not saying you specifically just in general.

Example Wilson can't throw short the pass charts prove otherwise but they still push it anyway."

I even said not saying you specifically

As to forcing it sometimes, you are right, sometimes as many have said you need to trust your WR.

You don't complete 70% of your passes throwing big plays all the time. It appears your issue is to you he does it too much. Perhaps he does, maybe he does not. That is an opinion.

Yes he does IMO... I really think he tries to hard and puts to much importance on being great. If he would just play and do what it takes to win he would be great. He is great but its his goal to be the best that's ever played the game and I wonder if that is more important than winning in his mind... I don't know but I think about that when I watch him play. He puts so much pressure on him self that sometimes I think it has a negative effect.

LTH

It is one opinion.

BASF

Reaction score
chris98251":1v5akdoq said:
Maelstrom787":1v5akdoq said:
John63":1v5akdoq said:
chris98251":1v5akdoq said:
Take your Fantasy League stuff to a Fantasy league board will you.

Take your crap to the Qanon site.

I am honestly clueless as to how you get pass after pass for the constant political references in the main board. You've made this Q comment or some variation a few times now.

I don't like those people any more than you, but this is just inappropriate.

Because they only drive out people that post relevant information, maybe he clicks on all the ads and creates revenue..........

Perhaps he is the hush hush owner of the site.

HawkinNY

Reaction score
I think the best thing that could happen is for Geno to win majority of his starts and have the offense playing really good. Then I bet it would be even better when Russ comes back. Maybe a change of pace will make the team play together more. Maybe they rely of Russ to much and now all step up. Or maybe Russ needs to sit back and see what he’s doing wrong. Who knows.

But we all want the team to win every game no matter who is playing. Let’s just hope Geno is amazing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chris98251

Reaction score
HawkinNY":1jwhw92p said:
I think the best thing that could happen is for Geno to win majority of his starts and have the offense playing really good. Then I bet it would be even better when Russ comes back. Maybe a change of pace will make the team play together more. Maybe they rely of Russ to much and now all step up. Or maybe Russ needs to sit back and see what he’s doing wrong. Who knows.

But we all want the team to win every game no matter who is playing. Let’s just hope Geno is amazing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If he does that he will get a shot on another team as a starter, there is a lot of shitty QB play out there, or we actually let Russell go and sign him to a few years contract as we look for the next guy.