Geno turnover worthy throws

Ozzy

Reaction score
He has to have a record for most turnover worthy passes that luckily don’t get picked. PFF gave him 10 in a 4 game stretch earlier this year and that should be 2 today

renofox

Reaction score
He has to have a record for most turnover worthy passes that luckily don’t get picked. PFF gave him 10 in a 4 game stretch earlier this year and that should be 2 today
I thought that, too. But then saw a FO article that put him just about average for interceptable passes.

Spin Doctor

Reaction score
I thought that, too. But then saw a FO article that put him just about average for interceptable passes.
I don't know, I feel like he's gotten very lucky on several different occasions. He was pretty careful early in the season, but lately he's looked pretty careless with the ball since the second half of the season.

renofox

Reaction score
I don't know, I feel like he's gotten very lucky on several different occasions. He was pretty careful early in the season, but lately he's looked pretty careless with the ball since the second half of the season.
That's true - the article was appx 4 weeks ago so he's probably moved up the board some.