Golden Tate

John63

Reaction score
toffee":1bwpgv5g said:
Sgt. Largent":1bwpgv5g said:
sutz":1bwpgv5g said:
pittpnthrs":1bwpgv5g said:
When it concerns Russ, there's a problem. I dont see how Tate can possibly be a Seahawk again as long as Wilson is here. Maybe they patched things up, but I dont know how.
Isn't this a different wife?

Both Tate and Russell's ex has denied these rumors vehemently, so as far as I'm concerned it has nothing to do with discussing Tate coming back to play.

Maybe Russell feels differently, so who knows. But in the context of this conversation, I'm not going to get into unsubstantiated innuendo.
There was nothing, these four were best of friends. With Tate still married to the same lady, there couldn't be anything!

I like Tate as our 3WR.6e01dda8fb46d8dd3fd081c0a7641fa76b70cc82c16e26f6c67a99ed5b390679A7663fecf1c4a31815730c3844461c07Aabdbebbcb0d357145328f402ea7e471Edf4a4743d5bb574d9f9cd40da133077

Sent from my IN2017 using Tapatalk

I was never convinced it had anything to do with Wilson but instead Harvin there was a fight between those 2 and Lynch was buddies with Harvin. Lynch refused to get on the buss because of Harvin.

https://ftw.usatoday.com/2019/10/seahawks-percy-harvin-golden-tate-punch-story

https://fansided.com/2014/10/18/marshawn-lynch-almost-didnt-get-team-bus-percy-harvin-trade/

massari

Reaction score
Because I have too much time on my hands, here is a video, and Tate seems to be upset at Wilson for not dispelling the rumors. Seems like that's why Tate said Stafford is the best QB he's played with. Tate's GF also says she's still best friends with Wilson's ex GF.

I just cracked the case :eek:

[youtube]qRhoguZzxZ4[/youtube]

toffee

Reaction score
massari":2v3825a9 said:
Because I have too much time on my hands, here is a video, and Tate seems to be upset at Wilson for not dispelling the rumors. Seems like that's why Tate said Stafford is the best QB he's played with. Tate's GF also says she's still best friends with Wilson's ex GF.

Great points! Tate's wife still great friends with Wilson's ex speaks volume. If Tate was having an affair Wilson's ex. Hard to see how these two ladies remain friends.

seabowl

Reaction score
Hell without Tate Wilson is not with Ciara.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
sutz":2zv267gf said:
pittpnthrs":2zv267gf said:
toffee":2zv267gf said:
Sgt. Largent":2zv267gf said:
There are? Who?

Patterson? Goodwin? Amendola? Brown? I really don't see too many veteran WR's available that are as good of a fit as Tate......at least personnel wise, not sure bout locker room.
Don't see problem in locker room, whatever happened or didn't happen among four consenting adults shouldn't concern other players.

When it concerns Russ, there's a problem. I dont see how Tate can possibly be a Seahawk again as long as Wilson is here. Maybe they patched things up, but I dont know how.
Isn't this a different wife?

Um,,,why would that matter?

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
massari":21ylwe4e said:

Great point. Maybe there was nothing to the story after all. Who knows.

John63

Reaction score
massari":25seokf9 said:

Not really given when asked about the friendship with Wilson dissolving he said no they still talk. The question is who would have the most to gain by saying it leading to Tate leaving? I think Harvin, think about it they got into a fight, Harvin was never going to see the field much with Tate around. etc etc

Tinamedina

Reaction score
John63":3ep442kg said:
massari":3ep442kg said:

Not really given when asked about the friendship with Wilson dissolving he said no they still talk. The question is who would have the most to gain by saying it leading to Tate leaving? I think Harvin, think about it they got into a fight, Harvin was never going to see the field much with Tate around. etc etc

so why would they choose harvin over tate?
and wilson never defended tate either, i believe something happened between wilson and tate, and if the seahawks bring him back KNOWING the history, shows a lack of respect for wilson.

TreeRon

Reaction score
toffee":2ppb1l7m said:
Sgt. Largent":2ppb1l7m said:
Cyrus12":2ppb1l7m said:
No thanks. Other options out there

There are? Who?

Patterson? Goodwin? Amendola? Brown? I really don't see too many veteran WR's available that are as good of a fit as Tate......at least personnel wise, not sure bout locker room.
Don't see problem in locker room, whatever happened or didn't happen among four consenting adults shouldn't concern other players.

I'm not sure RW was a CONSCENTING adult, if the rumor is true.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
They did choose Harvin over Tate.

It was monumentally stupid.

Harvin was a garbage human being. Plenty of talent, but the weakest-willed, most mentally pathetic human being to ever likely set foot on a football field, certainly the most pathetic Seahawk. He was the very definition of the p-word.

And for some reason, after he had problems everywhere else we traded for him. Shockingly, we had the same problems with him.

I knew damned well what that meant. It meant we were not going to keep Tate. And I was pissed.

Anyone that remembers probably remembers I never had a positive word to say about Harvin from Day 1. Hated him being traded for. Hated his pathetic weak willed version of 'football' where he avoided not only contact, but apparently any form of physical exertion.

He was like a disease.

And he infected this team. Tate and Harvin got into it. It could have cost us a freaking SB win had Tate got injured, but thankfully it didn't.

It was such a monumentally stupid move to bring Harvin here. Pete built this team into a juggernaut but then he made moves like that which cut this team off at the knees.

Tate was a hell of a returner in his own right. And had we kept him, we wouldn't have had half the problems with kick returners that we had later. Problems that cost us games and playoff slots. He was probably as good as Harvin when you figure all the games Harvin couldn't play because he was 'hurt'.

Always hated Harvin. What a piece ish. And because of him we lost Tate, which likely was the difference in a win vs loss in that 2nd SB. (Either that or not having Burley(??) in that SB...another headscratcher).

AubHawk71

Reaction score
Maybe there was some confusion, since every NFL QB wife looks like the same "blonde", unless they are named Gisele or Ciara.

(A Rodgers isn't married yet.)

toffee

Reaction score
TreeRon":29gf1a5q said:
toffee":29gf1a5q said:
Sgt. Largent":29gf1a5q said:
Cyrus12":29gf1a5q said:
No thanks. Other options out there

There are? Who?

I'm not sure RW was a CONSCENTING adult, if the rumor is true.
condescending?

Latest posts