How do you get 30 passing yards in a half?

cymatica

Reaction score
Snow or not, that is a complete joke on execution and play calling, especially against a bad team. It's comical how this team plays with such a low football IQ and piss poor execution.

Seahawker86

Reaction score
Waldron is horrible thats how. Shotty wasn't as bad as we thought.

also we need to replace both our tackles on o-line.

OP
OP
cymatica

cymatica

Reaction score
Can't blame it all on Waldron. Pete and Russ have enough experience to know what should work.

strohmin

Reaction score
kthebestwayw":2hladps2 said:
Waldron is horrible thats how. Shotty wasn't as bad as we thought.

also we need to replace both our tackles on o-line.

How many OCs are we going to blame before we get to the root of the problem. Pete and Russ are not compatible when it comes to offensive philosophy. Pete should have gotten a traditional consistent qb. Russ probably would be better off with another coach.

Burnplant

Reaction score
Cyrus12":1r61wxd2 said:
Blades89":1r61wxd2 said:
Waldron, bevell, shotty. Yeah.
Yep all terrible...when does it fall on the qb?

I didn’t do orange font but c’mon. Life isnt color coded. Russ sucks, there you go.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Relying too much on 'Finesse Plays', & not enough 'Meat & Potato Plays'.
Pete has tried to get a Run Game to help Wilson, but you HAVE TO play with more urgency, & you HAVE TO get the damned ball OUT FASTER.

justafan

Reaction score
cymatica said:
Can't blame it all on Waldron. Pete and Russ have enough experience to know what should work.[/quot

People have blamed everything on the oc for years even when the players underperformed. I know Waldron is one of Mcvays prophets but he should be held to the same standards as Bevel or Schotty. More often than not we had a top 10 offense before this idiot came along.

AubHawk71

Reaction score
Simple You are led by Pete. He hates throwing the ball.

My question is why would your offensive scheme not cater to your QB's generational talent for passing the ball? Used to be that Russ could run away from the poor game planning, but looks like his wheels lost a bit. It happens.

I will never understand -- sorry, will never enjoy watching a Pete game. It's like work. I don't need a high flying passing offense, but Pete just shackles all the positive parts of the team to....what? Prove a point? Because he can. You have to be a control freak to coach an NFL team, but if you are outdated and outplayed guess what? Ya done.

And don't think there's not an element of "We win MY way, or no way at all." I've worked for old dudes like that. They'd rather fail miserably than take even one suggestion from anyone else. Because then, what is left for him?

Old man mentality. Guess what? Not the 1950s anymore.

Throwdown

Reaction score
Well, when your qb can’t see or refuses to use the middle of field (idk which one it is) this is gonna happen. The middle is open all damn day. Jared Goff can hit these throws but Russ can’t? It’s time to wake up and smell the coffee.

3 offensive coordinators in how many years? The issue isn’t them when the same issues are continuing.

John63

Reaction score
Throwdown":3finkqfb said:
Well, when your qb can’t see or refuses to use the middle of field (idk which one it is) this is gonna happen. The middle is open all damn day. Jared Goff can hit these throws but Russ can’t? It’s time to wake up and smell the coffee.

3 offensive coordinators in how many years? The issue isn’t them when the same issues are continuing.

Actually, we have had 4 OCs since PC has been here and while I don't disagree Wilson may play a part in this the reality is you cant really tell the difference over the course of the season from one OC to the other. That is PC. Remember when he got Waldron he made a point of saying he likes to do the things we like to do here run.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
scutterhawk":26kl5y8n said:
Pete has tried to get a Run Game to help Wilson, but you HAVE TO play with more urgency, & you HAVE TO get the damned ball OUT FASTER.
Well said..Your eyes have opened.
I don't think Russ is going to change..He wants the glory at the expense of the team.
Petes been hands off and it's exposing him where before Pete knew his weakness
and protected him.

OP
OP
cymatica

cymatica

Reaction score
scutterhawk":bpbzacln said:

Sure seems like it. Also never see anticipatory throws down the middle, as in throwing the ball between zones before or just as the receiver breaks on his route.

Latest posts