How many of you were crying when Russell was crying?

rastahawk

Reaction score
I'm in the bathroom and I hear my wife say "OMG Russel Wilson is crying". I stopped mid-stream and ran to the TV! Then a ninja sliced an onion in front of my face.

taco40

Reaction score
pugs1":1rp16nfc said:
If you weren't you are a robot or a liar!

Robot then. I was so emotionally spent I just expected they would win. I still don't have any emotion left. If you check my posts, you will see I never gave up. But man, after that last INT, I was close. But when he didn't run it back, but took a knee, I STILL felt there was a very slight chance. And then the defense took over again.

gargantual

Reaction score
Think there's any contention left on this team now?

I love that man. .....and definitely the tears were flowing. My seven year old son (who I haven't been able to get interested in football yet) came and danced with his parents.

I endeavor to appreciate these moments. It's good to be alive, and it's unbelievable to be a 12.

Seahawker86

Reaction score
I was crying when we got the inside kick. I love this franchise and I poor my heart out for it. I live in Jersey and I still feel so much part of this team. I go to every game in the north east. I sat 50 yard like row 1 for Eagles game. I love them as much as my children.

smerfy01

Reaction score
as soon as the ball was in the air to kearse i started welling up. i could feel it coming. never bawled so hard in a game in my life. waterworks were had, then i saw kearse crying...then i saw wilson crying...then the wilson interview. it was like watching the green mile, but it was all happy tears.

i friggin love this team...27 year life of loving this team and this last 4 seasons have brought me the best memories as a fan. just...damn...*sniffle*

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
I cried at the Tip last year and just soaked in the win at the end today...until I saw Russ crying...the the flood gates opened up. Russell Wilson is an elite QB on the field and an elite person in life!!! This is the greatest time to be a Seahawks fan and I've been there for all of them.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
This was the most sensational come-back game I have EVER witnessed.
I had us done at half time, and said as much to the Wife, because you just don't get down 3 scores on Rodgers.
The usually stoic Russell Wilson showing emotions like that, and you, as a Seahawks fan ain't tearing up, you ain't human.
I have a brother-in-law who said he didn't like Football, and I told him yeah, there are a lot of women in China that don't either. :lol:

LolaRox

Reaction score
Definitely me. I thought I was going to hold it together when they first showed him crying in the prayer circle, but when Erin interviewed him I couldn't stop them.

And then Mike B on the bike ... lol

I love this team.

McGruff

Reaction score
The part that got me was right at the end.

He looks at Erin Andrews and says "We're going to the Superbowl again" and it's almost in the form of a question. Like he's looking at her for confirmation that it really happened.

skybluegreen

Reaction score
I was!! The Seahawks win today was absolutely indescribable, an historic game! The GB Packers gave it their all and played well but I think the Seahawks, based on their play over the entire season, do deserve to be in the Superbowl. Go Hawks!!! :mrgreen:

ZorntoLargent

Reaction score
Not afraid to say I was. That kid is special, and this team has heart.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
I was still pissed that they didn't call PI on that last play.

Sure am glad he caught it. ;)

Then I just laughed at all the Packer players for the glam shots. Matthews and his flowing hair laughing on the sidelines. Guys patting themselves on the back because Kearse and Wilson tried to hand them the game.

Threedee

Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":3vmibzlo said:
It was close, but then I saw Michael Bennett riding a bicycle.
I casually looked up and said, "oh, look everyone. Michael Bennett's riding a bike."

Latest posts