How old is everyone on here?

ZagHawk

Reaction score
37 Which appears to be young for here. Forums are definitely a dying format. I like how clean they keep the topics and what not, but admittedly posting pictures and stuff are a royal PITA. I don't know what the current teen-25 year old generation is using these days? reddit? Just straight up twitter?

capncrunch

Reaction score
56. The first football game I can remember starred Larry Csonka and Garo Yepremian. Grew up rooting for the Raiders with Atkinson, Biletnikoff and the Snake. Fast Forward, Got a way from Football for a bit, decided to pick a new team to follow at the end of the 2004 season. I actually made a short list; Falcons, Jets and Seahawks. 1st game of 2005 I decided on the Seahawks because the Jets screwed up so badly. Been on the ride ever since.

Ramfan128

Reaction score
Hawks 'n Nucks":1wkluoxd said:
I'm 32. Just got married this year. I'm sure she wonders if I love the Hawks more than her sometimes.

Lol my wife just told me tonight that before we got pregnant with our daughter (she's 2), she was scared that she would be due during football season and that I would be watching the Rams on my phone while she was in labor.

Aussie Seahawk

Reaction score
ducks41468":3tgm074q said:
Keyhawk":3tgm074q said:
65 years young. Been a fan since 1984. Live in Miami, Florida.

Nice, that makes two of us in Miami

Well, there's at least three members of the forum in Miami, because Roland is living there now, too. :D

Anyway, I'm 60, and have been a Seahawks fan since I discovered American football in 1985. Visited Seattle (stayed with friends near Poulsbo) in 1996. Never yet been back; hope to one day!

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
ducks41468":3hz4gqcf said:
Keyhawk":3hz4gqcf said:
65 years young. Been a fan since 1984. Live in Miami, Florida.

Nice, that makes two of us in Miami
Once this COVID-19 crap is more or less over with, the three of us should meet up. I'm in North Miami Beach nowadays. :)

I'm 38 going on who-gives-a-crap. Age is largely a state of mind.

imnKOgnito

Reaction score

Was a Dolphins fan from the age of 5 until the Seahawks arrived, and never looked back.

Boiler

Reaction score
50. Yikes. I’ve probably been using versions of this site longer than some of you have been alive...

But happy to see many even older timers here!

Optimus25

Reaction score
Just turned 40.

I was 5ish when the Bears won the super bowl and everything about the fanbase around me in central Illinois pretty much disgusted me.

Since my early life revolved around sports, by the time i was 10 i knew i needed an NFL team of my own. I turned on a late afternoon CBS game and the Seahawks in the Kingdom made the decision for me. Only a month or two later i won a grocery store raffle that was giving away those pullover jackets that were cool back then for any team of your choice, so it was cosmic timing.

The success of the last decade more than made up for being the only Seahawks fan in small town Illinois when we were miserable.

HawaiiD

Reaction score
50, As some others here. Been a Hawks fan since 76.I grew up listening to the hawks games in Hawaii via our local Kiro affiliate on Am 1500.It took 37 years of waiting to finally celebrate a Super Bowl win.

Sent from my HD1925 using Tapatalk

hawkpride

Reaction score
Graduated high school the year the Seahawks were born. :les:

Kryten

Reaction score
I was in 5th grade when we got a team, then in 6th when Knox took over, then in 7th grade when we won our first Super Bowl.

Just kidding... As a Seattle sports fan I had to root for the Raiders until we got our own team when I was 20.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Ramfan128":2wiant8k said:
Not sure if this is for opposing fans too, but I'm 34.

My dad has been a Rams fan since the 60s and I picked it up in the 90s as a kid. Couldn't watch too many games here in Ohio though until the 1999 season.

One of my friends was a Rams fan when we were kids. Dunno what kind of fan he is now as he lives in Camas Wa. Brother was a Miami Fan...was wearing a seattle shirt last time I saw him. Younger brother was an unknown but is a Seattle fan somewhat. Had season tix for 10 years. I think I took him to his first game in 2006 after I retired from the Air Force/Air guard.

The Kingdome had a program called the Kingbowl. Bands went to the stadium and plyed their plan for a halftime activity like a college halftime show. Ours was ugly. We saw a group playing send in the clowns and they were about 20 seconds too long on the field. I hope they won tho. Winner got to play on Sundays halftime. We went home Saturday afternoon to Othello. Another Seahawk fan was at the same competition from Spokane. We retired the same time. Same location.