How old is everyone on here?

eo620

Reaction score
62 in 2021.

Seahawks fan since the AFC Championship game in January '84

vtxretro02

Reaction score
i am 65 been a Hawk fan since the begining
. Went to high school with Seahawk linebacker Michael Jackson and Reciever Ron Howard. I cant remember her name but the girl that lived at the end of my block was on the first Seahawk Cheerleader squad.
If you went to school with Michael Jackson you went to high school with my older brother at PASCO HIGH SCHOOL...

Didn't Ron Howard play for Cowboys.??.. I remember pics on wall near GYM at Pacco High by front of School... my brother graduated 1975, mys sister 77 and me.....1983

OrangeGravy

Reaction score
austinslater25":36noa2bb said:
Born in 1977 and graduated in 96 from Richland High school, home of the bombers. One of the few from the east side of the sate on here apparently. 42 years old.

Class of '92

AlbaHawk

Reaction score
56 and been supporting the Hawks since American Football was first shown over here in 83/84. Been to 1 Hawks game in 2018 when we beat the Panthers in Carolina.

xray

Reaction score
Shanegotyou11":37dk5o4l said:
Awesome to see so many older folks in here. I hope im just like you guys when im older and on message boards.

Be careful what you hope for...70 is not the new 50 like some believe . :D

Nunya

Reaction score
Old enough to have her on my bedroom wall in HS:

Tiegbath

TypeSly

Reaction score
Wenhawk":258gksf5 said:
Graduated HS in 2001

Me too 8) . I've been a Seahawks fan since day one... of Rick Mirer's NFL career :mrgreen: .

I transferred over here (from the 49'ers) after Joe Montana got traded, and Seattle got this new franchise QB. :roll: I gotta say... I felt old, until reading this thread. Holy cow, now I feel like a young pup!

DanejaHawk

Reaction score
I'm 34. I've been a Hawks fan since I can remember. The team has been woven into the fabric of life since I was born. My Dad's brother Dale Dorning played DE briefly for the Hawks in 1987, initially coming in as a replacement player during the strike and staying on as a special teams player through that season before retiring with an injury settlement. He's now a high school football and wrestling coach in Portland. My grandpa had season tickets for a goodly period of time during the early 90's I remember catching a few games with him.

Fast forward to current day, my fiance and I have the season tickets that her Dad (RIP) had had since '76 and we will never let them go. Hopefully something we will be able to pass down through our family for generations.

HagFaithful

Reaction score
45. Hawks fan since I was a pup. Grew up in the SF Bay Area, but always loved underdogs. Hated the 9ers because they were always winning.

Fast forward: I had season tickets for the last season in the Kingdome, got to watch it's implosion, and my only wish is to see the Hawks wear their 80s/90s retro unis in a game.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
HagFaithful":1kaltqvb said:
45. Hawks fan since I was a pup. Grew up in the SF Bay Area, but always loved underdogs. Hated the 9ers because they were always winning.

Fast forward: I had season tickets for the last season in the Kingdome, got to watch it's implosion, and my only wish is to see the Hawks wear their 80s/90s retro unis in a game.

I remember when the Niners were the Underdogs before 81 and they SUCKED. At that point there were always the same 4 games. Seahawks, Niners, Raiders and whenever the Steelers were playing but you could only see two. and one on Monday night.

I remember the family cheering for the Niners to beat the Cowboys in 81 and the Bengals. They were from PA and long time Steeler fans though. It was short lived for them and I always thought their unis were horrifying.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Appyhawk":11fpq7ae said:
DomeHawk":11fpq7ae said:
xray":11fpq7ae said:
70 in August ..fan since 1976. I might add...let's add height & weight and rolls of TP on hand .

Costco member so yeah, I have like two years worth of tp.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyone married to a woman over 45 needs about 20X as much TP as a single guy. :sarcasm_off:
I'm a tad over 6' and down to about 180. Lost a bunch of weight leading up to my one and only lifetime admission to a hospital about 2 yrs ago. I was in there less than 4 days but at least I'm still alive to be paying for it! And still riding horses!

DUDE! SO TRUE.

I lived with TWO guys in a house and we could go a while on a flipping 4-pack. I moved in with my wife of 25 years and she was always asking me to pick up toilet paper. Now? HAHAHAHAHHAHAH Wife and Daughter have their own bathroom for such nonsense with a semi-automatic toilet paper dispenser and a 50 roll magazine. My son and I have one backup roll on hand for potential unforeseen ugliness.

nanomoz

Reaction score
42. Fan since I could walk and talk, thanks to RJDriver.

Ramfan128

Reaction score
Not sure if this is for opposing fans too, but I'm 34.

My dad has been a Rams fan since the 60s and I picked it up in the 90s as a kid. Couldn't watch too many games here in Ohio though until the 1999 season.