Hypothetical ?

bmorepunk

Reaction score
It's gonna be messed up if they secure HFA but can't pack the stadium. Season could also get derailed, I suppose.

But if they win 12 or more games and secure it, gonna be awesome regardless.

Erebus

Reaction score
The Cardinals seem to always have our number at home. Our games with them should be a little easier now that Chandler Jones is out for the season. He single-handedly wrecked us last year.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
Ramfan128":1ruhxe40 said:
SoulfishHawk":1ruhxe40 said:
Ok, what's with the Rams fear? Look who they have played. Yes, they are good team. But until they start knocking of really top tier teams, I'll believe they are back. I expect 4-2 in the division.

I'm so confused by this "back" narrative - not just from you but from everyone. This season there will be 7 playoff teams - last year we would have been the 7 seed. The Rams should have been expected to be a playoff team from week one, but for some reason the media has acted like we went 6-10 last year.

So what you're saying is if this season was last season, the Rams would have made the playoffs? And if 2010 was last season, the Beast Quake never would have happened. Jesus. Who the hell cares?

Ramfan128

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":e4fb78t6 said:
SoulfishHawk":e4fb78t6 said:
Ok, what's with the Rams fear? Look who they have played. Yes, they are good team. But until they start knocking of really top tier teams, I'll believe they are back. I expect 4-2 in the division.

The fear is they're the ONLY team in Russell's entire career he has a less than .500 record playing against.

It's also evident that Pete has no idea how to scheme against their offense, because other teams in the division make Goff look like Stan Gelbaugh, but we make his look like Joe Montana.

So whether we like to admit it or not, they give us fits year after year, even when they stunk in St. Louis we were dropping games to them.

As far as our record, I have us at 13-3 now. I think we drop two division games, and probably one out of conference game, at the Bills looks the most dangerous.

To be fair, Goff has actually done well against the Niners and Cardinals under McVay as well. Only two bad games Goff has had against the division under McVay was the first game against the Niners last year and the 42-7 game against Seattle a few years ago, and the first game against Seattle - so overall Goff has probably actually faired better against the Cards and Niners overall.

Goff/McVay (when Goff plays) are a combined 13-4 against the NFC West.

Ramfan128

Reaction score
Seanhawk":105yi826 said:
Ramfan128":105yi826 said:
SoulfishHawk":105yi826 said:

I'm so confused by this "back" narrative - not just from you but from everyone. This season there will be 7 playoff teams - last year we would have been the 7 seed. The Rams should have been expected to be a playoff team from week one, but for some reason the media has acted like we went 6-10 last year.

So what you're saying is if this season was last season, the Rams would have made the playoffs? And if 2010 was last season, the Beast Quake never would have happened. Jesus. Who the hell cares?

Just saying that the Rams were close to a playoff team last year and the media (and fans of other teams) are acting like they complete fell off the map.

Palpitation

Reaction score
nanomoz":3le8vda9 said:
Buffalo is legit. That is a tough game.

Agreed. Buffalo is the only team OOD that looks competitive at this point.