I know it was a tough loss...

Cyrus12

Reaction score
..but gotta say this is the most exciting and entertaining I've seen this offence in 5 years..maybe longer. The D is just so ******* bad...not sure if its fixable with a d coordinator change. Either way I look fwd to watching this team more so now than in the last few years.

FrodosFinger

Reaction score
Geno dropping dimes. Special teams let us down tonight. We didn’t scheme for Hill unfortunately. Tough loss. Saw a lot of good things tho. Sucks for Penny but Walker shined. Another well played game by Geno. Absolutely nothing wrong with the offense

Rat

Reaction score
Between the defense and 4th quarter Geno with the low IQ plays, I'm feeling confident about getting two top-10 picks.

cymatica

Reaction score
Officiating ruined it for me. When they manufacture tricky tack flags against one team then blatantly ignore huge obvious penalties on the other, it completely ruins the experience. It's like watching a good action movie but with some horrible bloopers that keep you from staying lost in the story

FlyingGunHawk

Reaction score
The Seahawks are making boneheaded plays on special teams as well. It started since the 49ers game, and it has persisted.

rjdriver

Reaction score
Definitely one of the toughest losses in recent memory. Even with the atrocious defensive effort, this is a game we should have won handily.

chrispy

Reaction score
This game won't be the difference in a deep playoff run.... What it will do is give confidence to Woolen, Walker, Bryant.... There were a good number of standout plays to build on. Offense made some mistakes, but made some great plays too. This is a 2011 game that Seahawks win in 2012 or 2013. Sure it's frustrating, but the journey is closer to the beginning than the end. The exciting aspect is that the team and fans (mostly) see the destination and confidence is building that we're on the right path.

Rock_the_Hawk

Reaction score
..but gotta say this is the most exciting and entertaining I've seen this offence in 5 years..maybe longer. The D is just so ******* bad...not sure if its fixable with a d coordinator change. Either way I look fwd to watching this team more so now than in the last few years.
Just got to say the dropped td pass by DK, the fumble by Dk, the fumble and screwed up punt by Dickson, the TD called back by the bogus holding penelty on Cross... the saints didnt beat the Hawks... the Hawks beat the Hawks... i actually thought there was improvement in the D they were tougher agaist the run just Hill shredded them. Tough loss not the way i thought it was going to go

FattyKnuckle

Reaction score
Officiating ruined it for me. When they manufacture tricky tack flags against one team then blatantly ignore huge obvious penalties on the other, it completely ruins the experience. It's like watching a good action movie but with some horrible bloopers that keep you from staying lost in the story
Amazing how every single game, the NFL/Refs are always against Seattle.

James in PA

Reaction score
D is supposed to be Pete's strong suit. I know they don't have the horses this year to be anything special, but this is absolutely ridiculous. Leading the league in penalties is also unacceptable. Yes, some today were BS. But if you have that reputation to begin with, the zebras are gonna be looking for it.

Seak

Reaction score
This game won't be the difference in a deep playoff run.... What it will do is give confidence to Woolen, Walker, Bryant.... There were a good number of standout plays to build on. Offense made some mistakes, but made some great plays too. This is a 2011 game that Seahawks win in 2012 or 2013. Sure it's frustrating, but the journey is closer to the beginning than the end. The exciting aspect is that the team and fans (mostly) see the destination and confidence is building that we're on the right path.
I like this post, we lost the game (draft picks) but got to see some bright spots. Woolen is looking legit, I thought byrant broke up that pass in the endzone IMO.
Smith hitting Lockett for deep throws is awesome. Looked like a 50 million a year ball for a lot less.
Not having a pass rush / DL Is frustrating though.

sc85sis

Reaction score
D is supposed to be Pete's strong suit. I know they don't have the horses this year to be anything special, but this is absolutely ridiculous. Leading the league in penalties is also unacceptable. Yes, some today were BS. But if you have that reputation to begin with, the zebras are gonna be looking for it.
Pete has said the penalties are a major issue he wants fixed. Seems like the players need to listen more.

FattyKnuckle

Reaction score
Amazing how you always seem to defend their ineptitude.
I absolutely don't defend them. Clearly you don't read very well, you just assume what you want so you can argue it. I point out how pathetic it is to blame them for everything, every game.

Latest posts