Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
N

NY Hawk

Reaction score
5thgen said:
Fall back and retool? How do we do that when they keep trading away first rounders?[/quote That's why I said it's going to take a couple of seasons for this team to get back. Bottom line..it has to be done or this team will be right where it is for now for a while still trying to fight for the division when you can be in that same spot rebuilding.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
NY Hawk":ptoqwfd9 said:
The caps were just to get your attention...AND IT WORKED.

Yeah, no one really cares about your actual point, though. It isn't original. In fact, its repeated ad nauseum by half the registered posters here. I'm not sure why you think it's some sort of revelation.

What it brought attention to was how ridiculous the post itself is. It's just kind of sad.

ZorntoLargent

Reaction score
You typed, "MY DUDES".
You typed that entire post in ALL CAPS.

Can't take you seriously, MY DUDE.

Seymour

Reaction score
ICANNOTEVENREADWHATYOUTOLDUSBECAUSEITISUNREADABLE!!

OP
OP
N

NY Hawk

Reaction score
All you got out of this is my caps LOL ok well when it's week 8 and this team is still at the bottom...you already know the rest.

ZorntoLargent

Reaction score
NY Hawk":fbr48v5h said:
All you got out of this is my caps LOL ok well when it's week 8 and this team is still at the bottom...you already know the rest.

Whatever, MY DUDE

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I'm a waffles guy myself. Either strawberry jam and whipped cream or good ol fashioned syrup. I'm diverse like that.

OP
OP
N

NY Hawk

Reaction score
How do you beat a team with a great QB? Make him a spectator. That's what Minn did yesterday. And it's going to keep happening with trash ass defense. You can MY DUDE in caps all you want, but it doesn't change the fact that this team is going nowhere with Pete Carol having so much power. Look at all the players he's brought in here in the last three years. Hell just look at Tre Flowers period. And this guys starts on this defense. Really? And all you can talk about are my caps.

ZorntoLargent

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":2d0z83hj said:
But what are your top 3 beers, Aros?
I gotta' go Mac and Jacks, Bodhizafa and Lucille.

Those are 3 SOLID choices, MY DUDE.

Seymour

Reaction score
My Dudes will get together with Your Dudes and we'll meat back hear at the Furum with the vur dick.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
NY Hawk":2q4lwtqe said:
How do you beat a team with a great QB? Make him a spectator. That's what Minn did yesterday. And it's going to keep happening with trash ass defense. You can MY DUDE in caps all you want, but it doesn't change the fact that this team is going nowhere with Pete Carol having so much power. Look at all the players he's brought in here in the last three years. Hell just look at Tre Flowers period. And this guys starts on this defense. Really? And all you can talk about are my caps.

Rest of the FURUM is talking about the same thing as you, if you'd take a second to look, MY DUDE. Again, your caps are the only thing new or notable about this post. The rest is incessant back patting and bloated histrionics over being called a troll two years ago.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Fun fact: Over 10% of this guys posts mention "fan since 76" or "fan longer than you've been alive."

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
JayhawkMike":16ceo0md said:
SoulfishHawk":16ceo0md said:
after 3 weeks of a 17 game season.

Ok..........

After 3 playoff wins in 6 years.

I mean, only 5 teams have more than that...

Just join in and laugh at the ridiculous wall of angry text, MY DUDE. Plenty of other threads to lament the lack of playoff success... like, you know, all of them.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Good morning MY DUDES. Here's to a great day on the Furum! :irishdrinkers:
Hopefully Ruskell Wilkens and Pete Carol can get itt dunn on Sundae!
Oh yeah, and I also have been a fan since 1976. Big deal.......

CAPS LOCK FOREVER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts