I TRIED TO TELL Y'ALL

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
N

NY Hawk

Reaction score
I'm not angry at all, this is just my opinion and hopefully I'm dead wrong. But I just see this coaching staff going down hill. Look at the players they drafted in the last 2 years. And don't get me wrong I like what the offense is doing, But with the defense on the field for most of the game they couldn't get it together. And why the hell is Tre Flowers still on this team? That to me should tell you a lot about this coaching staff. I'm looking at the rest of the teams in this division and I'm like...man this don't look good. The Rams are the best team in football right now. Are we back on this can't beat the Rams road again?

OP
OP
N

NY Hawk

Reaction score
And why does Ken Norton have Dunlap dropping back into coverage?? Is he not the best pass rusher this team has? Did anybody else see this in the game?

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
NY Hawk":1ktx10fe said:
And why does Ken Norton have Dunlap dropping back into coverage?? Is he not the best pass rusher this team has? Did anybody else see this in the game?

Brock broke this down on Tuesday's Salk show.

The Hawk's have been trying to mix up the defensive schemes between cover 2, cover 3 and what's called the Bear scheme.....which is a variation on the old 84' Buddy Ryan Bears defense where on shorter passing downs he had one of the D-lineman drop back into coverage to help handle the underneath check down routes.

So yeah, that's what we're doing with our best pass rusher because the back end of the coverage and secondary is so inept that they can't drop into their proper zones to prevent mid range passes from being completed, or even defensed.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Ok, where do I get the Denver Omelette? Where do I get the waffles? Do I have to order the salsa special or does it come with the waffle...er uh omelette? Can I order a bloody mary with either one....?

:greetingsearthling:

pmedic920

Reaction score
NY Hawk":z5gm7ern said:
WHAT'S FUNNY IS HOW PEOPLE THINK I'M YELLING. I'M TYPING AND PEOPLE THINK I'M SITTING HERE YELLING. I THOUGHT WE WERE ALL GOING FOR THE SAME TEAM HERE. IT'S NOT ABOUT WHAT I SAID..IT'S ABOUT MY CAPS.
It’s about common forum etiquette.

Even my redneck country boy ass knows this stuff.

Nobody, literally nobody actually thinks you’re yelling, they are pointing out …..

……well, they’re pointing out something.

bmorepunk

Reaction score
Writing in all caps is a way to denote yelling. But there's something more important going on here.

People who write things in all caps or don't use paragraph breaks make things very hard to read. This is a basic readability issue for essentially everyone reading it, but it is also particularly hard if somebody has some kind of visual impairment.

White space from (or blue space) from predictable spacing, capitalization and typesetting/writing standards help us all read things better. Even selfishly, if you want people to read what you write you should make it readable.

Does this mean it has to be grammatically correct and perfect? No it does not. The people who will go to the grave over even the smallest of incorrect things are jerks. You may be a high school English teacher during the day, but that doesn't need to propagate to a discussion with other people online. Some of the things you see on social media platforms with crazy abbreviations, lack of capitalization/punctuation, etc. are actually pretty easy to read. Sometimes there is a localized custom and it works.

However, a wall of all caps text is actually kind of hard to read. Nobody likes this, unless you were in the military in the 1950s through the mid 2000s. My dad typed like this for so long because that's how they typed on typewriters and then computers in the Army during his time.

If you're trying to communicate and want people to listen, it really isn't in your best interest to do this.

OP
OP
N

NY Hawk

Reaction score
Never that. I stand by what I said, this game didn't change a damn thing for me. They beat a banged up 49ers team. They didn't get a first down until just over 4 minutes left in the first half. Please. Good win for them. Lets see what they do this Thursday night vs the Rams who loss this week. I want to be wrong..trust me I really do. I live in NY rooting for the Seahawks. I want to be wrong. But I just don't see that with this coaching staff. Russ is going to be Russ and that's a good thing for this team, but he has to be on point all the time or this team does nothing. Will he have a great game? Or will he play with his tail between his legs like the rest of this team does when they play the Rams. we will see. I know you was jumping for joy with this half ass win. Good for you.

OP
OP
N

NY Hawk

Reaction score
I see you're still on the bullsh*t. I guess that's because you really have nothing to say. Instead of giving me your take on this game coming up you still wanna talk last weeks CAPS. I'm going for the same team you're going for dude. I was told not to even come on this forum because of crap like this. If I'm saying something that you disagree with then just say you disagree. You come on here with dumb shit. typing wrong spelling like I talk like that. Dumb shit. I'm above that my dude, just on here to talk Seahawks.

BASF

Reaction score
I want to believe it is Ryan messing with us, but I somehow think even this is beneath him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts