I TRIED TO TELL Y'ALL

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
N

NY Hawk

Reaction score
GOOD MORNING MY DUDES!!!! YES CAPS FOREVER WHEN I COME HERE. FOR ALL WHO CAN'T HANDLE TRUTH.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
NY Hawk":2n8fqqmw said:
GOOD MORNING MY DUDES!!!! YES CAPS FOREVER WHEN I COME HERE. FOR ALL WHO CAN'T HANDLE TRUTH.

Oh, totally. It's not like it's all over every other thread on the website right now or anything.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Wait? The Hawks are struggling and playing like crap right now? Chiefs and the Steelers are also 1-2. I guess their season's are over too. Dang it. I mean, there's only 14 more games to play.
I would only know that WITH ALL CAPS.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
I just wanted to say that the capital letters really did help the message sink in. Thank you for taking the time to employ such advanced writing mechanics.

James in PA

Reaction score
PETE CARROLL, BILL BELICHICK, ANDY REID, AND MIKE TOMLIN ARE ALL CLEARLY WASHED UP!!!!!!

#Headcoachingchangeforthesakeofchange

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
N

NY Hawk

Reaction score
IF YOU GUYS THINK THAT THERE'S LIGHT AT THE END THE TUNNEL THEN HEY THAT'S GREAT. I HOPE I'M WRONG. BUT WITH THIS DEFENSE I REALLY DON'T SEE IT.

OP
OP
N

NY Hawk

Reaction score
James in PA said:
PETE CARROLL, BILL BELICHICK, ANDY REID, AND MIKE TOMLIN ARE ALL CLEARLY WASHED UP!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote ANDY REID WILL BE FINE WITH HIS TEAM THAT'S WAY BETTER THAN THIS SEAHAWKS TEAM. MIKE TOMLIN HAS A OLD QB ISSUE AND BILL BELICHICK IS WITHOUT THE BEST QB TO EVER PLAY THE GAME. WHAT'S PETE'S DEAL? I'LL WAIT......

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
NY Hawk":2d8dpe3b said:
James in PA":2d8dpe3b said:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote ANDY REID WILL BE FINE WITH HIS TEAM THAT'S WAY BETTER THAN THIS SEAHAWKS TEAM. MIKE TOMLIN HAS A OLD QB ISSUE AND BILL BELICHICK IS WITHOUT THE BEST QB TO EVER PLAY THE GAME. WHAT'S PETE'S DEAL? I'LL WAIT......

Caps Lock key, check it out.

Yelling

James in PA

Reaction score
NY Hawk":igyfuhl1 said:
James in PA":igyfuhl1 said:

Pete’s “deal” is that the pass rush hasn’t been there the last 2 games like it was against Indy and that he has a new OC. The offense hasn’t figured out yet how to keep drives alive and thus keep the defense off the field & rested. Im no fan of our DC or corners, but get those two issues fixed and suddenly everyone starts looking a lot better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts