I will leave this here

sutz

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/NFL/status/1489391345768665090[/tweet]

It really isn't that hard to post tweets. :229031_shrug:

toffee

Reaction score
After this performance, 6 first rounders, nothing less. WRONG, after this performance, Ole Pete will never let him go.

OP
OP
John63

John63

Reaction score
toffee":32pjapq9 said:
After this performance, 6 first rounders, nothing less. WRONG, after this performance, Ole Pete will never let him go.

Hopefully after this PC will actually get him an oline.

chris98251

Reaction score
So if we have dummies and stationary Targets Wilson can be all world ?

Or if we give him a pocket he can hit every throw ?

Just think how deep his deep ball will be at Mile High...............

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Now put one of the targets in the flat five yards past the line of scrimmage

massari

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/gbellseattle/status/1489400721107652611[/tweet]

Tokadub

Reaction score
John63":2jrj9sn5 said:

Well I'll be the first to admit I was wrong about his finger being a long term problem. He looks sharp as ever.

He made Mac Jones look like a teenage boy in comparison. Nice display by Wilson.

What's interesting is it seems like somehow playing in real games is destroying his accuracy. How many times is he going to get the jitters in the first quarter and throw balls 5 yards over the wide open receivers head???

The way he threw the ball in this Skills Competition you can't deny that something is going wrong mentally for him in games. Our Offensive Line isn't THAT BAD!

That seems like a mental issue that he can't relax in real games sometimes? Hope they can figure that one out...

xray

Reaction score
He's awesome when there's no pass rush , no 6'5 D-linemen with their hands in the air , and no 3rd and long pressure to move the chains , where he is abysmal . :snack:

had2bhawk

Reaction score
chris98251":1ezfldd1 said:
So if we have dummies and stationary Targets Wilson can be all world ?

Or if we give him a pocket he can hit every throw ?

Just think how deep his deep ball will be at Mile High...............

More reason to concentrate on the O-line this year.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
I don't think anyone's ever questioned Russell's arm strength, accuracy or competitiveness.

Awesome to see our QB tear it up in the skills competition. But not sure how this equates to real football issues.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
It never ends.....but......keep shooting him down and making stuff up that doesn't exist.
Can't wait to see him in 2022, IN SEATTLE. That's gonna' bug a lot of people. Love it

hgwellz12

Reaction score
In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history.
SoulfishHawk":1szg7h2w said:
It never ends.....but......keep shooting him down and making stuff up that doesn't exist.
Can't wait to see him in 2022, IN SEATTLE. That's gonna' bug a lot of people. Love it

Straight tf up! Russ could show up at A LOT of Seahawks fan's doors with one of the giant checks for 1 million dollars and all you would hear is: "I mean, a million bucks is cool, but he could've gave me 3 million. And he is so short! He could hardly carry the check!"

Can a motherfukcer just enjoy our FRANCHISE QB straight MURDER a QB SKILLS Challenge in peace? Gottdamn.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Nope, many can't. It's more about how much they dislike the guy than just enjoying a damn good QB.
If anything, shouldn't people be stoked to see his finger is healing up and he will come in with a chip on his shoulder next season???

Throwdown

Reaction score
This is pathetic. Dudes out there doing target practice and nothing else going on.

Rat

Reaction score
When you fizzle out in the playoffs every year, you have a lot of time for these kinds of games. Any word on why neither Joe Burrow nor Matthew Stafford were there?

Throwdown

Reaction score
John63":l3vho695 said:
Pretty pathetic when so-called fans cant show support for one of our own players. I guess maybe they are not really fans.

Or we can see where this was going instead of “hey Russ showed out” people tried to make this about the supposed lack of supporting cast Russ has around him.

He showed tf out yeah, but none of this has real life implications of what goes on in game.