Reaction score
Maelstrom787":1ftg2232 said:
John63":1ftg2232 said:
Maelstrom787":1ftg2232 said:
John63":1ftg2232 said:
https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=iodot

iodot
An extreme idiot.
The iodot just opened the virus infected attachment.

Interesting. According to this same website, you're a generic adult male with a broken heart who spends most of his time reading anime books.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=John

(Psst. It's Urban Dictionary, my guy. Not exactly a good source.)

also says this "Shy at first, it may take a little while for a John to adjust to a new situation or person. Regardless, his personality naturally draws others to himself."

Amazing the IODOT has only 1 definition but you find one with e several and pick the one that is negative. Hmm explains a lot I am sorry for you.

I picked the top one.

You're using Urban Dictionary as a source, my anime-obsessed otaku friend.

Really hmm

try again

John
Shy at first, it may take a little while for a John to adjust to a new situation or person. Regardless, his personality naturally draws others to himself. Cocky half grin plastered on his face, a Naruto manga in hand, sitting back, completely chill, his relaxed state is almost contagious. He's happiest on a basketball court, listening to rad music, or just watching an intense thunderstorm. His smile causes butterflies to be born in a certain tummy. A John has a good heart, and stands firm on what he knows to be true. But be warned: his heart and trust have been broken in the past, leaving him a bit vulnerable. Don't ever lie to a John, or you'll deeply regret it.

top one is what I said you lied again.

Jville

Reaction score
It's the same recycled narratives reappearing again and again >>> [urltargetblank]https://seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=178246[/urltargetblank]

Jville":j9yrugp4 said:
toffee":j9yrugp4 said:
John63":j9yrugp4 said:
LOL some of you are hilarious. An oline is supposed to hold up for 2.5 seconds. Wilson's avg from snap to throw, hit, hurry, sack or pressured etc is 2.47 and yet you are trying hard to still blame him. Despite the fact it all ha[ppens in under the 2,5 threashold.
Here you go people, our great John63 has spoken: other QBs got 2.5sec, our poor Russ only had 2.47 sec. All kinds of bad things happened in that eternity of 0.03 second.

If only the OL could hold an additional 0.03sec, Russ would have been the MVP, we shan't have third down issues.

0.03 seconds, may not sounded a lot, but it's a whole 30 milliseconds.

That may not sound like much. But, it works out to 30 billion picoseconds ....... that's 30,000,000,000 picoseconds ..... a huge number. :lol:

To put that into human terms ....... the average human takes about 100 billion picoseconds to blink. So the difference less than 1/3 of an average human blink. Thus rendering the difference as insignificant.

P.S. It's likely the sarcasm was unappreciated the first time around.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
John63":20xr6g15 said:
Maelstrom787":20xr6g15 said:
John63":20xr6g15 said:
Maelstrom787":20xr6g15 said:
Interesting. According to this same website, you're a generic adult male with a broken heart who spends most of his time reading anime books.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=John

(Psst. It's Urban Dictionary, my guy. Not exactly a good source.)

also says this "Shy at first, it may take a little while for a John to adjust to a new situation or person. Regardless, his personality naturally draws others to himself."

Amazing the IODOT has only 1 definition but you find one with e several and pick the one that is negative. Hmm explains a lot I am sorry for you.

I picked the top one.

Really hmm

try again

John
Shy at first, it may take a little while for a John to adjust to a new situation or person. Regardless, his personality naturally draws others to himself. Cocky half grin plastered on his face, a Naruto manga in hand, sitting back, completely chill, his relaxed state is almost contagious. He's happiest on a basketball court, listening to rad music, or just watching an intense thunderstorm. His smile causes butterflies to be born in a certain tummy. A John has a good heart, and stands firm on what he knows to be true. But be warned: his heart and trust have been broken in the past, leaving him a bit vulnerable. Don't ever lie to a John, or you'll deeply regret it.

Nah, homie. Says right there that you can be found with Naruto in your hand. Don't hide the anime fandom. It's right there on Urban Dictionary. You just quoted it. It's clearly true.

You're actually using Urban Dictionary to frame a misspelling of idiot as meaning "super idiot." One of the most juvenile thoughts I've ever seen someone try to put into words.

OP
OP
John63

John63

Reaction score
Maelstrom787":morsftor said:
John63":morsftor said:
Maelstrom787":morsftor said:
John63":morsftor said:

I picked the top one.

Really hmm

try again

John

Nah, homie. Says right there that you can be found with Naruto in your hand. Don't hide the anime fandom. It's right there on Urban Dictionary. You just quoted it. It's clearly true.

You're actually using Urban Dictionary to frame a misspelling of idiot as meaning "super idiot." One of the most juvenile thoughts I've ever seen someone try to put into words.

Yeah buy not the first like you said. So now the spin when I was trying to do is help broaden your horizons and learn. As to juvenile yhe factbthat cant even remember I was not the one that said I was just trying to educate you showed alot. Again I am sorry for you.

OP
OP
John63

John63

Reaction score
Jville":1zut5s70 said:
It's the same recycled narratives reappearing again and again >>> [urltargetblank]https://seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=178246[/urltargetblank]

Jville":1zut5s70 said:
toffee":1zut5s70 said:
John63":1zut5s70 said:
LOL some of you are hilarious. An oline is supposed to hold up for 2.5 seconds. Wilson's avg from snap to throw, hit, hurry, sack or pressured etc is 2.47 and yet you are trying hard to still blame him. Despite the fact it all ha[ppens in under the 2,5 threashold.
Here you go people, our great John63 has spoken: other QBs got 2.5sec, our poor Russ only had 2.47 sec. All kinds of bad things happened in that eternity of 0.03 second.

If only the OL could hold an additional 0.03sec, Russ would have been the MVP, we shan't have third down issues.

That may not sound like much. But, it works out to 30 billion picoseconds ....... that's 30,000,000,000 picoseconds ..... a huge number. :lol:

To put that into human terms ....... the average human takes about 100 billion picoseconds to blink. So the difference less than 1/3 of an average human blink. Thus rendering the difference as insignificant.

Except the difference was .1 seconds not .03. And also if it had been 2.6 u and others would say see he holds it to long.

Jville

Reaction score
John63":c3aasfpr said:
Jville":c3aasfpr said:

Jville":c3aasfpr said:
toffee":c3aasfpr said:

Except the difference was .1 seconds not .03. And also if it had been 2.6 u and others would say see he holds it to long.

I got the number from your quoted post out of the linked thread. Are the numbers changing with each iteration of the story?

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
John63":aa8zjisf said:
Maelstrom787":aa8zjisf said:
John63":aa8zjisf said:
Maelstrom787":aa8zjisf said:
I picked the top one.

Really hmm

try again

John

Yeah buy not the first like you said. So now the spin when I was trying to do is help broaden your horizons and learn. As to juvenile yhe factbthat cant even remember I was not the one that said I was just trying to educate you showed alot. Again I am sorry for you.

It's literally in the first one. You've directly quoted it. It's the first one.

How can we trust literally anything you say when you're blatantly lying to the rest of the board about a plain truth that is smack-dab right in front of you using something that YOU directly quoted?

Rat

Reaction score
Cyrus12":119lyvqn said:
All this arguing is distracting from the obvious that RW played like $h!t...

It was Pete's fault somehow. Plus his OLine made up of the conferences' best players.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Rat":1pn26lhu said:
Cyrus12":1pn26lhu said:
All this arguing is distracting from the obvious that RW played like $h!t...

It was Pete's fault somehow. Plus his OLine made up of the conferences' best players.
Ya and those awful wide receivers....

OP
OP
John63

John63

Reaction score
Jville":3shos6jy said:
John63":3shos6jy said:

I got the number from your quoted post out of the linked thread. Are the numbers changing with each iteration of the story?

No the numbers have stayed the same. Maybe u should try keeping your eyes open.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
John63":3614ckov said:
Jville":3614ckov said:
John63":3614ckov said:
Jville":3614ckov said:

Maybe you should consider that you're the one who has some eye-opening to do.

After all, you're SPAMMING a stat from "FantasyPros" that, YET AGAIN, does NOT prove what you think it does.

Because as Toffee points out:

toffee":3614ckov said:
2.4 sec isn't great, some QB had more time, but according to your article, 2.4 sec is the same time enjoyed by Josh Allen, Mahome, Burrow, Stafford, Prescot, Murray, Jimmy G, Marc Jones; and is more time than Brady, Rodgers, Tannehill, and My Gosh, Big Ben and Tua only had 2.2 sec. If one would to trust your link, our OL was average.

Guess Russ, and by extension you, should nut up and stop incessantly whining about him being provided what every other star quarterback succeeds with. If he can't do it, maybe he isn't of that caliber to begin with.

Of course, that's only if we're to trust the stat you've been essentially spamming across every topic.

OP
OP
John63

John63

Reaction score
Maelstrom787":3dlslnse said:
John63":3dlslnse said:
Jville":3dlslnse said:
John63":3dlslnse said:

After all, you're SPAMMING a stat from "FantasyPros" that, YET AGAIN, does NOT prove what you think it does.

toffee":3dlslnse said:
2.4 sec isn't great, some QB had more time, but according to your article, 2.4 sec is the same time enjoyed by Josh Allen, Mahome, Burrow, Stafford, Prescot, Murray, Jimmy G, Marc Jones; and is more time than Brady, Rodgers, Tannehill, and My Gosh, Big Ben and Tua only had 2.2 sec. If one would to trust your link, our OL was average.

Guess Russ, and by extension you, should nut up and stop incessantly whining about him being provided what every other star quarterback succeeds with. If he can't do it, maybe he isn't of that caliber to begin with.

Of course, that's only if we're to trust the stat you've been essentially spamming across every topic.

Do you read what you wrtie?

"Guess Russ, and by extension you, should nut up and stop incessantly whining about him being provided what every other star quarterback succeeds with. If he can't do it, maybe he isn't of that caliber to begin with."

So basically you want him to do more than any other star QB with less. RIGHT

FYI 2.4 ttt/ttp is bad for an oline period.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
John63":3uma5p2c said:
Maelstrom787":3uma5p2c said:
John63":3uma5p2c said:
Jville":3uma5p2c said:

toffee":3uma5p2c said:

"Guess Russ, and by extension you, should nut up and stop incessantly whining about him being provided what every other star quarterback succeeds with. If he can't do it, maybe he isn't of that caliber to begin with."

What the hell does "wrtie" mean?

I can only assume that you're projecting your own inadequacies onto me, as if you read what YOU write, you'd notice some of those rampant misspellings.

No, asking him to do more than the others would be irrational, and is not even implied in my post. How you could actually, in good faith, invent such a narrative is beyond rational thought.

I'm saying that if you contend that Russell cannot be a championship quarterback under these circumstances, then he is not of the same caliber as some of those listed in Toffee's quoted post.

Feel free to post your box score stats as if they matter when Geno had a higher passer rating than Russ on the year. :) Does that mean Geno is better? No. But, as I've tried to explain to you probably 300 times by now - stats alone mean absolutely nothing, and in the worst cases, can lead people to invent narratives that they feel confident in with next to no proof other than misused statistics. Pertinent, isn't it?

Also, do you notice how this stat you keep quoting is listed beside the quarterbacks name rather than the offensive lines?

Does that maybe provide a clue to you?

OP
OP
John63

John63

Reaction score
Maelstrom787":2dlkkcqk said:
John63":2dlkkcqk said:
Maelstrom787":2dlkkcqk said:
John63":2dlkkcqk said:

toffee":2dlkkcqk said:

What the hell does "wrtie" mean?

I can only assume that you're projecting your own inadequacies onto me, as if you read what YOU write, you'd notice some of those rampant misspellings.

No, asking him to do more than the others would be irrational, and is not even implied in my post. How you could actually, in good faith, invent such a narrative is beyond rational thought.

I'm saying that if you content that Russell cannot be a championship quarterback under these circumstances, then he is not of the same caliber as some of those listed in Toffee's quoted post.

Feel free to post your box score stats as if they matter when Geno had a higher passer rating than Russ on the year. :) Does that mean Geno is better? No. But, as I've tried to explain to you probably 300 times by now - stats alone mean absolutely nothing, and in the worst cases, can lead people to invent narratives that they feel confident in with next to no proof other than misused statistics. Pertinent, isn't it?

Also, do you notice how this stat you keep quoting is listed beside the quarterbacks name rather than the offensive lines?

Does that maybe provide a clue to you?

Your right it would be irrational that is why you are asking for it

toffee

Reaction score
John63":ljxwy9og said:
IndyHawk":ljxwy9og said:
scutterhawk":ljxwy9og said:
IndyHawk":ljxwy9og said:
Quit acting like Dome the "toddler" and grow a pair.
Eat excrement.
Oh and QUIT with that "Climb The Pocket" phrase > crap, 9 times out of ten THERE IS NO DAMNED POCKET! :pukeface:
Hard to have a pocket when the QB doesn't maintain himself in it.
We will just have to disagree on what we see :229031_chillpill:

HArd to maintain when you have a TTP of 2.4 when an avg oline should be 2.5

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/ ... vanced.htm

Pocktime: Average time QB have in the pocket between snapping the ball and either throwing the ball or pressure collapse.

Russ had 2.4 seconds, he suffered 27% QB pressure (QBP)
Big Ben had 2.1 seconds, he suffered 18.6% QBP
Rodgers had 2.2 seconds, he suffered 22.3% QB pressure.
Brady had 2.3 seconds, he suffered 11.1% QBP
Jimmy G had 2.3 sec, he sufferend 18.7 QBP
Murray had 2.3 sec, he suffered 20.7 QBP
Mahome had 2.3 sec, he suffered 22.1 QBP
Burrow had 2.3 sec, his QBP 24.5

What these stats pointed to Wilson had above average pocket time, but he didn't get rid of the ball fast or often enough within that 2.4 seconds, and defenders knew that. Big Ben only had 2.1 seconds, but only 18.6 % pressure, why? He rid the balls within that 2.1 seconds, he didn't need more time. Same for Brady, he has less time than Wilson but only suffered 11.1% QB pressure.

OK Burrow, he also has less time than Wilson, and he also didn't get rid of the ball fast enough. But apparently faster than Wilson, his QBP 24.5%.

Our OL in 2021 did give Wilson above average pocket time, Our franchise QB suffered way above average pressure despite having above average pocket time. You do the math.