OP
John63

John63

Reaction score
Maelstrom787":700lg7xv said:
scutterhawk":700lg7xv said:
IndyHawk":700lg7xv said:
Throwdown":700lg7xv said:
This is pathetic. Dudes out there doing target practice and nothing else going on.
Why is he even in the Pro Bowl?He was not even a top 10 QB.Skills challenge?Meh.You see the nuthuggers
still b!@ch about OL?Stop checking out of run plays and get rid of the ball faster.
He makes it all harder on himself..Mr Limited
IODOT!

If you're going to hurl out an intelligence-related insult in all caps, you might want to be sure to spell it correctly before hitting "submit."

He did look it up its slang

OP
OP
John63

John63

Reaction score
Maelstrom787":2gr7erjx said:
John63":2gr7erjx said:
IndyHawk":2gr7erjx said:
Throwdown":2gr7erjx said:
This is pathetic. Dudes out there doing target practice and nothing else going on.
Why is he even in the Pro Bowl?He was not even a top 10 QB.Skills challenge?Meh.You see the nuthuggers
still b!@ch about OL?Stop checking out of run plays and get rid of the ball faster.

And yet as I showed in many threads his time to throw or pressure was 2.4. An avg oline should handle 2.5. So once again wrong on everything. Also provide your proof he is checking g out of runs? As to the rest :pukeface:

You've really poisoned the discourse here with your misuse of statistics and complete shunning of legitimate statistics that don't fit your narrative, like PBWR.

What poisoned things here is the hater brigade. As yo stars sorry dude you can't handle the truth. Time to throw or pressure is a great stats as it shows that time to throw can be impacted by pressure. And in our case it shows the truth of our oline. Sorry yoy can't handle the truth.

Rat

Reaction score
Two INTs and a QB rating of 6.8, but I bet it's not as important as his score in some random throwing game with no defenders.

OP
OP
John63

John63

Reaction score
Rat":1p1iwm36 said:
Two INTs and a QB rating of 6.8, but I bet it's not as important as his score in some random throwing game with no defenders.

:pukeface:

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Maelstrom787":1jzvvk75 said:
scutterhawk":1jzvvk75 said:
IndyHawk":1jzvvk75 said:
Throwdown":1jzvvk75 said:
IODOT!

If you're going to hurl out an intelligence-related insult in all caps, you might want to be sure to spell it correctly before hitting "submit."
I hit me another Homer, that one sailed right over your head :roll:

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Rat":2opmg5ky said:
You've GOT TO BE KIDDING Rat, it's the Pro Bowl for Christs sake. :lol:
Cornerback caught a deflected pass that the Receiver gave up on in a 'F-O-R <> F-U-N' MEANINGLES GAME.
This is what I call R-E-A-C-H-I-N-G for something to bieotch about. LOLOLOL

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Tough game for RW. Cost the nfc a chance at a win. This performance will not help his trade value. Then again RW was just a fill in and not really a pro bowler so maybe the competition was just a cut above what he brought. Helluva game otherwise.

OP
OP
John63

John63

Reaction score
Cyrus12":35wwqwh2 said:
Tough game for RW. Cost the nfc a chance at a win. This performance will not help his trade value. Then again RW was just a fill in and not really a pro bowler so maybe the competition was just a cut above what he brought. Helluva game otherwise.

If you really think either the game or any part of the pro bowl will impact anything you nuts. Also, Mahoem was not much better, and do you really think KC is ready to trade him because of the pro bowl?

Now as to the difference

The competition was about the QB period he either performed or did not in Wilson's case set a record.

The game involved playing with a bunch of people who you never play with and had 2 practices with.

Again all that aside other than showing Wilson is healthy there is little you take from a pro bowl weekend.

Now as to costing the NFC the game really that's pretty pathetic. IN a game where they are into even tackling, there are 7 ints, a run game avg .1 yards.

Jville

Reaction score
Bob Condotta @bcondotta
1h
Russell Wilson 3-8 for 19 yards and two interceptions in the first half of the Pro Bowl, a 6.2 passer rating. But interceptions are one of the few things this game has as there have been a combined six throw by five different players.
Beat Writer / Columnist

----------------------------------------------------------------- & --------------------------------------------------------------------
Bob Condotta @bcondotta
4m
And that's a wrap!!!! Russell Wilson finishes 9-17 for 77 yards with no touchdowns and two picks in the Pro Bowl as AFC wins it 41-35 and takes home $80,000 each to $40,000 for the NFC. On to 2022.....
Beat Writer / Columnist

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

........ not that exhibitions in any of its many forms matters. Although, exhibitions do seem to unhinge some fans ..... providing cheap bonus entertainment.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
scutterhawk":1zj3atpc said:
IndyHawk":1zj3atpc said:
scutterhawk":1zj3atpc said:
IndyHawk":1zj3atpc said:
IODOT!
Quit acting like Dome the "toddler" and grow a pair.
Eat excrement.
Oh and QUIT with that "Climb The Pocket" phrase > crap, 9 times out of ten THERE IS NO DAMNED POCKET! :pukeface:
Hard to have a pocket when the QB doesn't maintain himself in it.
We will just have to disagree on what we see :229031_chillpill:

OP
OP
John63

John63

Reaction score
IndyHawk":3mbox7sv said:
scutterhawk":3mbox7sv said:
IndyHawk":3mbox7sv said:
scutterhawk":3mbox7sv said:
Eat excrement.
Oh and QUIT with that "Climb The Pocket" phrase > crap, 9 times out of ten THERE IS NO DAMNED POCKET! :pukeface:

HArd to maintain when you have a TTP of 2.4 when an avg oline should be 2.5

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
OP
OP
John63

John63

Reaction score
Maelstrom787":1ytehaa8 said:
John63":1ytehaa8 said:
https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=iodot

iodot
An extreme idiot.
The iodot just opened the virus infected attachment.

Interesting. According to this website, you're a generic adult male with a broken heart who spends most of his time reading anime books.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=John

(Psst. It's Urban Dictionary, my guy. Not exactly a good source.)

Let me help you since reading is an issue for you what the site says is you are a "mega idiot". reading is fundamental you should learn.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
John63":61ra9d0p said:
IndyHawk":61ra9d0p said:
scutterhawk":61ra9d0p said:
IndyHawk":61ra9d0p said:
Eat excrement.

If a quarterback can't overcome a single tenth of a second, especially one with apparently god-like escapability, then why is he so valuable?

Keep stretching that statistic as far as you can. Yet again, it does not prove what you think it does.

OP
OP
John63

John63

Reaction score
Maelstrom787":3rj3w3de said:
John63":3rj3w3de said:
IndyHawk":3rj3w3de said:
scutterhawk":3rj3w3de said:
Eat excrement.

If a quarterback can't overcome a single tenth of a second, especially one with apparently god-like escapability, then why is he so valuable?

Keep stretching that statistic as far as you can. Yet again, it does not prove what you think it does.

Well given when not injured he is usually top 10 in everything he obviously is but that does not change the FACT the oline is bad.

OP
OP
John63

John63

Reaction score
Maelstrom787":833qj6z0 said:
John63":833qj6z0 said:

iodot
An extreme idiot.

Interesting. According to this same website, you're a generic adult male with a broken heart who spends most of his time reading anime books.

also says this "Shy at first, it may take a little while for a John to adjust to a new situation or person. Regardless, his personality naturally draws others to himself."

Amazing the IODOT has only 1 definition but you find one with e several and pick the one that is negative. Hmm explains a lot I am sorry for you.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
John63":3knncetc said:
Maelstrom787":3knncetc said:
John63":3knncetc said:

iodot
An extreme idiot.

Interesting. According to this same website, you're a generic adult male with a broken heart who spends most of his time reading anime books.

also says this "Shy at first, it may take a little while for a John to adjust to a new situation or person. Regardless, his personality naturally draws others to himself."

Amazing the IODOT has only 1 definition but you find one with e several and pick the one that is negative. Hmm explains a lot I am sorry for you.

I picked the top one.

You're using Urban Dictionary as a source, my anime-obsessed otaku friend.

chris98251

Reaction score
NFC should try to trade him to the AFC obviously, I mean two picks in a step up from flag football, he has to be washed up. Who the hell allowed defenders on the field anyway?