I'm done with the NFL

cymatica

Reaction score
That last obvious no call on Dallas was about as obvious steering as you can get. It was just the icing on the cake after that non false start, the non defensive holding on 3rd down, combined with the non called blatant holds on Rams OL. seriously garbage product on the field.

I don't even care about next season, the NFL has ruined it all for me. They must have a bet with EA Sports to see how much they could piss off their fans and still milk them for money. Well no more, I'm out

Crizilla

Reaction score
Refs can control an NFL game more than any other sport. It really is the least fun to watch out of all the sports IMO. Lets face it the Rams are a playoff team at home they were going to get calls.

FloridaSeahawk18

Reaction score
Keep in mind this is the same team that straight up tackled a Saints player and didn't get called PI, just so they could go to the Super Bowl.

HawkinNY

Reaction score
FloridaSeahawk18":3ho7pzkb said:
Keep in mind this is the same team that straight up tackled a Saints player and didn't get called PI, just so they could go to the Super Bowl.

Worst non call ever.

Stud

Reaction score
Well you probably joined the bandwagon in 2012 anyways so let the real Seahawks fans stick around.

nanomoz

Reaction score
Ya. The league steered that one. Two biggest calls/no calls were BS and in the Rams favor. Even Blandino was like, "ya I don't know that is bullshit" with both.

evergreen

Reaction score
It’s just so obvious. Even the announcement concur that it’s bad calls. Always at such critical moments for us too. We played so hard with a depleted roster two days late do they could be full strength. I don’t think they’re going to super bowl tho. It’s just sickening.

James in PA

Reaction score
The only way to fix it is to make EVERYTHING reviewable! We might have 5 hour games, but at least they'll be fair.

#WWnFl

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DarkVictory23

Reaction score
I don't buy the conspiracy theory stuff against our team (and I was a 'Hawk fan during Super Bowl XL) and think MOST of the time refs poor calls tend to be influenced by the crowd and not a concerted effort to hit one team.

However, for the officiating in this game to go THAT badly after they just moved the game to Tuesday--which benefitted the Rams plenty and us not at all... it's a bad look.

That said, I still lean towards Hochuli and his team just being very bad at their jobs and they should be fired. (Not next season, either, they should be demoted and/or fired by next week).

OP
OP
cymatica

cymatica

Reaction score
Stud":3oziq1sw said:
Well you probably joined the bandwagon in 2012 anyways so let the real Seahawks fans stick around.

Condescending fans who like to let others know how much better they are at worshipping a bad product are the 2nd most annoying thing besides the officiating. Been watching every season since 2003 but you do whatever makes you feel high and mighty :roll:

FalconsFanNW

Reaction score
I still remember Fail Mary 2012… also remember a regular season game at the Clink a few years back with Sherman putting the arm bar on Julio that was a game ending no call.

It’s gone both ways over the years… and I’ve watched every Hawk game since mid 2011…

balakoth

Reaction score
Stud":31d8wxlg said:

Says the 93 post poster... ok kiddo

balakoth

Reaction score
DarkVictory23":20jgnpun said:
I don't buy the conspiracy theory stuff against our team (and I was a 'Hawk fan during Super Bowl XL) and think MOST of the time refs poor calls tend to be influenced by the crowd and not a concerted effort to hit one team.

However, for the officiating in this game to go THAT badly after they just moved the game to Tuesday--which benefitted the Rams plenty and us not at all... it's a bad look.

That said, I still lean towards Hochuli and his team just being very bad at their jobs and they should be fired. (Not next season, either, they should be demoted and/or fired by next week).

Just wanted to point out the WWE and the NFL are the type of business entity.. therefore no regulation to NOT steer the outcome of a single game. Regardless.

balakoth

Reaction score
FalconsFanNW":2nwhz9vv said:
I still remember Fail Mary 2012… also remember a regular season game at the Clink a few years back with Sherman putting the arm bar on Julio that was a game ending no call.

It’s gone both ways over the years… and I’ve watched every Hawk game since mid 2011…

As always tie goes to the receiver as we've seen over the last X years since that... imagine that

WarHawks

Reaction score
FalconsFanNW":1cq0sz3w said:

Tie goes to the offense. Get over it.

Grahamhawker

Reaction score
DarkVictory23":cql11hll said:

It happens every week to a couple, a few, or a handful of teams.

The refs are doing what the league wants; they'll more likely get "bonuses".

Somos doces

Reaction score
DarkVictory23":25fjqz9a said:

:ditto:
I came on here to make pretty much this exact post.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
FalconsFanNW":2fjuwhri said:

I only remember the arm bar play because you bring it up every year

Those two things dont even balance out what happened to Seattle this week, much less the last 9 years.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
The NFL, after the absolute disgrace of a way Seattle got shafted regarding the game date, had a HUGE IOU to give the hawks tonight

instead, they dug a deeper hole with that shaft job by the officials.

The NFL should be embarrassed by how dirty they did Seattle......but we all know they are not

Latest posts