I'm sorry, DK.

cymatica

Reaction score
Lol saw the fake in the other thread but never saw the thumb pointing, that's effing hilarious. Would have been even better if DK turned around to hand him the invisible ball

Chuckwow

Reaction score
..."display of selflessness" I didn't see as much as I saw great coaching and a well designed play executed to perfection. I read that and thought maybe DK was spending his off days teaching the new guys how to swim or something.

Great, great play. I liked it a lot.👍👍

JPatera76

Reaction score
I still wished he was traded. Needed draft capital, and with the current OC, we don't need guys like DK.
Ignore the clear troll post... Are you a seahawks fan because your post history realllllllllly make it seem otherwise. Trade this guy trade that guy, and politics.

EDIT: Qbs need good Wr's and DK is that and contrary to what you wish. Seattle does need guys like DK. Young, Mature, Humble, Athletic and universally liked by all on the team and respected by a lot of the league.

Last edited:

QWERTY

Reaction score
Is this sarcasm or drunk posting? If neither.....then why do you think he is not needed?
Because the main focus of play calling is to run the ball, and to utilize the 3 TEs on our team, Dissly, Park and Fant. Lockett is #2 while Eskrige and Goodwin should be lastly prioritize.

Nunya

Reaction score
Because the main focus of play calling is to run the ball, and to utilize the 3 TEs on our team, Dissly, Park and Fant. Lockett is #2 while Eskrige and Goodwin should be lastly prioritize.
What makes you think the main focus is to run the ball. Running the ball is important to open the passing game, but seldom are team successful with focusing on one aspect. There needs to be balance and the ability to adjust to the defenses. What you are talking about would make a team one dimensional. You can't always run a 3 TE set. TEs are normally not as fast as WR nor do they have as good as hands. That is why they are TEs. Eskrige and Goodwin are not going to need the DB focus as much as DK does. I'm still not quite getting your argument.

W

Welshers

This is quality bait. Your first post was really obvious but you stuck with it and turned it around. A lot of people will bite on this. Bravo.

SeaWolv

Reaction score
You do understand that he was one of the biggest leaders on this team right? They just gave him a huge contract and they need a good large receiver to pair with a good small receiver like Lockett.

QWERTY

Reaction score
You do understand that he was one of the biggest leaders on this team right? They just gave him a huge contract and they need a good large receiver to pair with a good small receiver like Lockett.
Once Geno gets paid

Geno
DK
Lockett
Adams

That’s like 40%-50% of the cap right there

QWERTY

Reaction score
Are there any other tens besides Seattle where they spent over 40 mill on 2-WR”s together

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score

Heard some of the stats guys say that Seattle is passing the ball at the 5th highest rate in the league in neutral situations so you're wrong

FattyKnuckle

Reaction score
Once Geno gets paid

Geno
DK
Lockett
Adams

That’s like 40%-50% of the cap right there
Just wait for 3-4 years when all our rookies that are starting and doing really well are due for new contracts! That's one downside of so many gifted players from one draft.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
Are there any other tens besides Seattle where they spent over 40 mill on 2-WR”s together
Not sure about tens... but there may be twenties or thirties. LOL

DK and Tyler are worth it. Your ignorance is blinding you.

Latest posts