Crash & Burn?

• Yes

Votes: 13 15.9%
  • No

Votes: 69 84.1%

• Total voters

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Have fun pounding your chest with a the moral victory that our B- team does just enough to continue doing the same thing over and over again and then don't be surprised when the results are the same at the end of the season. Either just missing playoffs, getting in and winning one against an injured team and then getting exposed by a real playoff team shortly after. Then PC and the same stuff for another 2 years until Jody sells the team. Congrats you're the real fan.../sarcasm

DelusionHawk
It isn't about winning the playoffs. It's just about people wanting to see their team win games no matter what the situation. It's what we enjoy sport for.

Anything else is loser talk.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Staton does love him some him.

Again, mixed feelings about a WIN.
What in the actual F is he talking about? Dear God

That guy flat out WANTS them to lose, period. I can't be convinced of anything but that conclusion.

I miss the days when winning was a good thing. And something to celebrate.

soxhawk

Reaction score
Next 3 games are winnable. But I was expecting a DEF that was stronger with Adams, Diggs, Riq, & Jones. Losing Nwosu and then Spoon really seemed to derail them.

OP
OP
CactusJack

CactusJack

Reaction score

That guy flat out WANTS them to lose, period. I can't be convinced of anything but that conclusion.

I mean is that really shocking?

The more chaos around this team, the more it benefits him. By getting more attention & growing his brand.

Rob is a media personality.

Cyrus12

Reaction score

Oh yes the low level guys that wanna be the next Skip Bayless...if people stop watching they will go away.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Rob is a friend, so you'll forgive me for not joining in the primitive dunking, even if I prefer winning.

I've said before, the "lose to wake Pete up" argument was better suited to the end of 2021. Since then, they've gotten their draft moxie back; what they haven't done is found a QBOTF. Geno looked like the guy for a while, but at his age, what was he going to do, win us one Super Bowl? And unless you're a Will Levis homer, your option hasn't arrived in the draft either.

OrangeGravy

Reaction score

Rob is a friend, so you'll forgive me for not joining in the primitive dunking, even if I prefer winning.

I've said before, the "lose to wake Pete up" argument was better suited to the end of 2021. Since then, they've gotten their draft moxie back; what they haven't done is found a QBOTF. Geno looked like the guy for a while, but at his age, what was he going to do, win us one Super Bowl? And unless you're a Will Levis homer, your option hasn't arrived in the draft either.
You'd be better off being friends with a 9er fan