Josh Gordon Better Hope

sutz

Reaction score
I think his last one may have involved PEDs. It was worded kind of funny, but I think that was in there with the MJ.

Tical21

Reaction score
sutz":1jgy0glz said:
I think his last one may have involved PEDs. It was worded kind of funny, but I think that was in there with the MJ.
It was, and there is no guarantee about this being grandfathered in. He is suspended under the previous CBA.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
He got suspended for two violations, substance abuse and PEDs.

Marijuana isn't on the PED list. It is also unclear if this was the substance he got suspended for abusing.

If it was the latter, why has he never said so? He can say anything he wants about himself, it's just the NFL that can't--and very few people care about pot consumption. Not in current year.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
The PED portion could be from the masking agent used by Gordon to attempt to hide the presence of weed, the presence of the masking agent leads to an inference of PED use.

In the end we know next to zip about the reasons for the suspension.

Seymour

Reaction score
SantaClaraHawk":16yvdw41 said:
He got suspended for two violations, substance abuse and PEDs.

Marijuana isn't on the PED list. It is also unclear if this was the substance he got suspended for abusing.

If it was the latter, why has he never said so? He can say anything he wants about himself, it's just the NFL that can't--and very few people care about pot consumption. Not in current year.

The weed getting thrown out is still big. That removes his lifetime or indefinite suspension, then he should just have the 4 game PED to deal with or possibly has some credit towards. :2thumbs:

HawkerD

Reaction score
Those fines are pretty hefty IMO. I can see it for other than weed but smoking weed? PLEASE! I hope the players tell the NFL to stick it. Lets face it, the players have the upper hand. The alternative the quality of play you see in the XFL. Players should get a bigger percentage, especially considering that the sport is basically life threatening. If these Billionaire owners don't like it, no worries....there is a line of billionaires waiting to buy a team.

Latest posts