Should Josh Gordon be re signed?

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Shouldn't this depend on who the team gets in the draft?

OP
OP
S

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Shouldn't this depend on who the team gets in the draft?

Draft picks usually sit a year. Plus beyond Tyler, Dk and Marquise who have we actually seen in spot duty? Cade and Dareke maybe once?

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I would do it on a super team-friendly deal. He clearly still has plenty of talent and a trio of DK, Lockett and Gordon could be pretty sweet. It really boils down to if his head is finally clear. That was always his real issue, certainly not lack of talent.

Jville

Reaction score
Josh Gordon? Isn't he a tease?

I'm much more interested in a humble and versatile and hard working receiver by the name of Dareke Young. Just watch Dareke grow in 2023!

Last edited:
OP
OP
S

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
He caught a one yard td for kc in 2021 after He got reinstated By nfl. He played for the Titans in mnf in 2022. During all this time he’s been subjected to drug tests and remained clean.

olyfan63

Reaction score
Gordon is absolutely worth a TC invite, and let him comPete. If he becomes a distraction/isn't performing, then adios. I don't recall ever hearing a bad word about Gordon as a teammate (in Seattle, no data from elsewhere) the only problem was he couldn't control his substance issues. Just don't see the downside. Yes, maybe it pushes Dareke Young to the Practice Squad, maybe not. Gordon has shown he can make plays at crunch time against big-time competition. Let's see if he still has it.

Rat

Reaction score
If he couldn't produce in KC's offense, I wouldn't sign him expecting him to contribute much here. Don't care if he wants to stop by camp though. He can talk about how winners eat at McDonalds.