Who do you keep?

• Pete Carroll

Votes: 49 51.0%
  • Russell Wilson

Votes: 47 49.0%

• Total voters

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Why is this tread still alive? The poll is now meaningless after the trade. The comments don't matter now! Is the poll still up so all the Pete haters can now change their vote?
Can you change your vote? I don't have that option on mobile, at least.

Personally, I'm enjoying watching the "comeback."

Hollandhawk

Reaction score
Geno Smith.

Well, BOTH J63 & Faded have been PROVEN WRONG, because All that was needed is a Quarterback who "DOES WHAT HE IS TOLD", and not constantly try and pull plays out his a$$ in Back Yard football.
Credit Pete--> 'IT'S DUE'
Fade is never wrong. Ask him, he will tell you. He already has a weird cherry picking Russell apologist thread up in NFL nation.

James in PA

Reaction score
I'm done with Russ, at least on his current contract or anything close to it. I've seen too many NON-clutch moments from him the past couple years to know that I have lost confidence in him. His Houdini act is gone, but he still thinks he has it. The result, he takes way too many sacks. It seems like the league has figured him out and he has no counter moves left. I am convinced he cannot carry a team on his back.
(Patting myself on the back)

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Different people have a different sense of humor. HAHAHAHAHA! :LOL:
It's not a different sense of humor, it's me laughing at people who have a preconceived BELIEF that they know what they are talking about, and yeah, that be some funny sh*t.
I've believed that Wilson was locked into doing sh*t his own way, Pete be damned, well NOW, since he's gotten all that say-so in how things go down in Denver, S-U-R-P-R-I-S-E!!!!, it was NEVER ALL PETE'S DOING when shit hit the fan @Mile High, because Wilson doing shit his own way with the Donkos, AND FAILING, has PROVEN that Pete is the one who's been making all the adjustments & covering Russ's ass for the last 8 years.
"Pete or Russ"?? I love me some Russ, but C'mon.

Latest posts