kinda disgusting

HawksSoc

Reaction score
Largent80":37w0fccz said:
hawks4thewin":37w0fccz said:
THey are all undercover cops. ;)

If it makes anyone feel better. There was one "female" with huge holes in the front part of her jeans. Her legs were so gross that cellulite was protruding from the holes. I wish I would have snapped a pic of that heffer.

How would that make anyone feel better?! :pukeface:

Lanakila

Reaction score
I wore my new Seahawks hoodie to my daughter's soccer game today. I paid. It was hot. And yeah, what are you doing on here on your honeymoon?

The Outfield

Reaction score
HawksSoc":19wsj88j said:
Largent80":19wsj88j said:
hawks4thewin":19wsj88j said:

If it makes anyone feel better. There was one "female" with huge holes in the front part of her jeans. Her legs were so gross that cellulite was protruding from the holes. I wish I would have snapped a pic of that heffer.

How would that make anyone feel better?! :pukeface:

Hahahaha, right?

hidn

Reaction score
I was downtown today too. I did see a couple of 9ers jerseys. I didn't wear my gear (except my hat) because I'm trying to keep it fresh for tomorrow!

rickychen

Reaction score
me too. keep my sherman jersey fresh and shine!

hidn":2smam4x3 said:
I was downtown today too. I did see a couple of 9ers jerseys. I didn't wear my gear (except my hat) because I'm trying to keep it fresh for tomorrow!

BocciHawk

Reaction score
pinksheets":18m86jcj said:
I saw at least 3x as many 49er fans posing for photos in front of the gum wall, riding the ducks, and trying to take pictures of the skyline from the big ferris wheel than Hawks fans. SHAMEFUL.

Actually as a Seattle resident, I find those precise activities shameful... to each their own...

Hawkboi

Reaction score
Largent80":g99ubax4 said:
hawks4thewin":g99ubax4 said:

Sounds like a proud Walmart Shopper 49er Fan...

OrFan

Reaction score
I hope a large amount of the SF scum got taken on their tickets and they aren't any good.

Tical21

Reaction score
I have family in town for my son's baptism tomorrow from SF. We did the downtown thing today, them in their 49ers gear, us in our 12's. The rumor is right, their fans were all over the place. I commended a good number of them for coming and bringing their money to our economy, and told them to remember how much they enjoyed their Saturday, cause if they based their stay here on their Sunday experience, they're never going to end up coming back.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
Largent80":1scxe63d said:
We are here on our honeymoon/vacation and were downtown at the market. The 9er fans were out in force 3 to 1 over Hawk fans in their colors.

I know it is a tourist destination, however, I expected more pride than I saw.

Not a big deal at all....first game I went to was the game Alexander scored 5 TDs against the Vikings and there were a ton of Vikings fans in their purple and gold jerseys

Ballhawk31

Reaction score
CANHawk":3pn9vl6g said:
It's a tourist trap. All the 12's are at home drinking tea and honey getting ready to bring the ruckus...

Love it, made me laugh out loud, thank you. Was there a Wu-tang spin on that or was it just me.

Ballhawk31

Reaction score
CANHawk":2eo0tmng said:
It's a tourist trap. All the 12's are at home drinking tea and honey getting ready to bring the ruckus...

Love it, made me laugh out loud, thank you. Was there a Wu-tang spin on that or was it just me.

keatonisballin

Reaction score
All weekend long ive been wearing my Hawks gear and have seen others wearing it everywhere i go as well. Theres alot of pride around here, just all those damn Cali tourists dirtying up our city with their red and gold. >_>

chris98251

Reaction score
Given most people don't go downtown unless they have to or live there you were seeing tourists as stated, residents would be home, also a lot of businessess don't allow gear to be worn., the 12's will be out on Sunday.

toochain

Reaction score
pinksheets":3ci3lg4f said:
I saw at least 3x as many 49er fans posing for photos in front of the gum wall, riding the ducks, and trying to take pictures of the skyline from the big ferris wheel than Hawks fans. SHAMEFUL.

Why would locals be at any of those places? If I live here, why would I want to ride an amphibious vehicle full of tourists and one annoying-as-hell driver around the town I see every day? Go to some bars, a Safeway or QFC, something that someone that lives here might be doing on Saturday, and you will see tons of Seahawks swag.

toochain

Reaction score
chris98251":2yfdsi0a said:
Given most people don't go downtown unless they have to or live there you were seeing tourists as stated, residents would be home, also a lot of businessess don't allow gear to be worn., the 12's will be out on Sunday.
Are you talking about businesses not allowing staff to wear gear, or patrons? I would find the latter to be more than hard to believe.

toochain

Reaction score
Bigpumpkin":1a04gy84 said:
Cartire":1a04gy84 said:
Erebus":1a04gy84 said:
Largent80":1a04gy84 said:
We are here on our honeymoon/vacation and were downtown at the market. The 9er fans were out in force 3 to 1 over Hawk fans in their colors.

I know it is a tourist destination, however, I expected more pride than I saw.

So why are you on .net on your honeymoon?

That's a fair question.

Forty seven years ago.....that would be a valid question. Understand that "pop culture" has changed morals so it is far more common to have 'live in" fiancés than 50 years ago.

So having a live in fiance devalues the honeymoon experience? Not to anyone I know.

Latest posts