Let's address it...Ciara

Status
Not open for further replies.

John63

Reaction score
renofox":1evv0xfq said:
There is no way we will ever know the truth.

Speculating is invasive and disgusting. Leave it be.

exactly but it will not stop those who want to make crap up form making it up

Hawkpower

Reaction score
Norcalhawklover":29s04t63 said:
Hawkpower":29s04t63 said:
Norcalhawklover":29s04t63 said:
Hawkpower":29s04t63 said:
Probably because some of the places he listed are downgrades football-wise, but upgrades spotlight wise

and because just two years ago we dealt with these exact same rumors, floated similarly by Russ' people, saying he and Ciara wanted to go to New York.

This isnt about football
That is laughable. You think the places he chose will hamstring him the way Pete does? Get real. Any other team will give him a fighting chance to win from the first snap.

Hope you will be happier when we suck again.

Well we clearly see things differently regarding the reasons for the offensive struggles at times. And thats ok.

It doesnt change the fact that the teams he wants to go to are downgrades, and he has publicly (a few times now) stated his desire to be in a city with a brighter spotlight.

Makes it clear to me this isnt about football, but some of us hate Pete enough to put blinders to whats in front of them :)

I don’t hate Pete at all. I just see that we have a HoF quarterback in 2021 and a coach that wants him to play like it’s 1985. That is what is in front of me and I have no trouble seeing it. I guess you think Wilson signed a multi year contract with the intent of forcing a trade after a year or two. Blinders?

Claiming our coach is hamstringing our QB makes it clear where you think the problem lies.

Difference of opinion, thats all.

Peoples lives change. So yes its possible Russ signed and has since decided that he and his wife would rather be elsewhere. Hes been thinking about it out loud as far back as 2019.

Its pretty simple really. Seattle isnt for everyone.

jamescasey1124

Reaction score
How about you guys get the **** out of their business!

Or we can start a new forum in here for talking about posters jobs, lacking in, experience, salary, wife and kids. God dam. It is sicken that people can just up and assume things about people they dont even know.

Rat

Reaction score
John63":2v06388b said:
renofox":2v06388b said:

Interesting how you don't have a problem with speculation when it's Pete, or whoever you're using as a scapegoat at the time.

At least you'll have a new team to root for soon. Maybe their fans will be more to your liking.

renofox

Reaction score
Rat":wyfxe2h5 said:
John63":wyfxe2h5 said:
renofox":wyfxe2h5 said:

Interesting how you don't have a problem with speculation when it's Pete, or whoever you're using as a scapegoat at the time.

At least you'll have a new team to root for soon. Maybe their fans will be more to your liking.

I guess my morality is antiquated. I believe that those who thrive on publicly denigrating marital relationships of which they have -0- knowledge deserve, at the very least, a trip to the hospital.

I also believe in honor, honesty and integrity - attributes which seem to be extremely scarce (and not valued) these days. Just a dinosaur. Pay no attention. :les:

Hawkpower

Reaction score
jamescasey1124":1jnrzywl said:
How about you guys get the f*** out of their business!

Or we can start a new forum in here for talking about posters jobs, lacking in, experience, salary, wife and kids. God dam. It is sicken that people can just up and assume things about people they dont even know.

Typically I would agree with you, but do we get to claim that when they push this information out themselves?

Considering this, your response seems a bit strong.

They aren't exactly hiding the fact that they are trying to brand themselves, etc.

AgentDib

Reaction score
Norcalhawklover":3by1j4ai said:
I just see that we have a HoF quarterback in 2021 and a coach that wants him to play like it’s 1985.
I wish it was that simple, but to most of us it is far more complicated than that. In games 9-16 of the season we had a negative expected value from pass attempts, and yet we were still passing on early downs 6th most in the NFL. Simply put, we were probably passing too often for how poorly we were passing it.

Hence the flurry of blame throwing this off-season about Russ needing to play better, lack of protection from the OL, lack of production from the TEs and RBs on hot routes, lack of production from the TEs overall, failure of offensive scheme to get the ball out quickly, failure of the QB to get the ball out quickly, and a million other things including apparently Ciara now.

Blaming Pete for everything is just so obviously wishful thinking; if the problem was really just that Pete was telling Russ to play bad, then the solution is easy. Pete can tell Russ to sling it and we can go onto win Super Bowls from now until forever with no problem.

jamescasey1124

Reaction score
Hawkpower":oxxa3ev5 said:
jamescasey1124":oxxa3ev5 said:

Typically I would agree with you, but do we get to claim that when they push this information out themselves?

They aren't exactly hiding the fact that they are trying to brand themselves, etc.

Is it hurting your family or lifestyle? Then why are you worried about others. I dont care if their on every ad from here to Japan. The post is specifically calling out people for being married to people who have no relation or affiliation or business speaking on them. Its trash.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
Not to point out the obvious....

When you are married, that is your partner.

They have 50% say on all major decisions and most life and even career decisions you make together.

Of course, Ciara has a say and maybe even a preference. And yes, Wilson probably listens to her.

Not sure how this is weird or surprising or even worth pointing out.

rcaido

Reaction score
jamescasey1124":11fk093q said:
Hawkpower":11fk093q said:
jamescasey1124":11fk093q said:

Is it hurting your family or lifestyle? Then why are you worried about others. I dont care if their on every ad from here to Japan. The post is specifically calling out people for being married to people who have no relation or affiliation or business speaking on them. Its trash.

Sometimes trash people dont know its trash...When you have several trash people doing the same, they get enabled thinking this is ok thinking.

Rat

Reaction score
renofox":3lvwu3xv said:
Rat":3lvwu3xv said:
John63":3lvwu3xv said:
renofox":3lvwu3xv said:

I guess my morality is antiquated. I believe that those who thrive on publicly denigrating marital relationships of which they have -0- knowledge deserve, at the very least, a trip to the hospital.

I also believe in honor, honesty and integrity - attributes which seem to be extremely scarce (and not valued) these days. Just a dinosaur. Pay no attention. :les:

You're not the one I was calling out.

JayhawkMike

Reaction score
TwistedHusky":1eis8oq9 said:
Not to point out the obvious....

When you are married, that is your partner.

They have 50% say on all major decisions and most life and even career decisions you make together.

Of course, Ciara has a say and maybe even a preference. And yes, Wilson probably listens to her.

Not sure how this is weird or surprising or even worth pointing out.

Wait, my wife is supposed to give me 50% say? When the hell did that start?

jeremiah

Reaction score
hawks85":34qxa97b said:
Ever since Wilson started dating this woman, his whole outlook has changed. All Ciara cares about is "her brand" and Wilson is strapped in for the ride. Before dating this woman Wilson was lot more hungry and focused. Wilson still is, but since Ciara is a Hollywood Celeb she has feed all this mumbo jumbo of Hollywood crap in his head. THE ONLY REASON Wilson choose the teams on his list is for "the Brand" which I have no idea what their is, is to promote their brand. If you think for 1 second that Wilson wants to go to the Bears and make them better LMFAO, NOPE!!! It's to Cater to "their brand" because of the market exposure. Think about this, if Wilson wasn't married to Ciara, would we even be having this discussion about Wilson.

I do not understand the Male need to have a woman/wife/mate, that is so strong that they lose their focus and mind.

Why buy something when you can lease it? That kind of attraction burns hot, then out. It devours, not builds. That is my motto.

Another truism about relationships is, if you are a celebrity or someone whose "candle burns bright", you settle down with a good person who wants nothing to do with that part of your life. IT IS THE ONLY WAY to have long term success. I cannot think of a single high profile couple that stayed together for 15 years let alone ten with both being in the public eye. Paul Newman, and his wife who was a very accomplished actress, but both shunned the spotlight, is as close as I can think of.

"Boys" get bedazzled by that Diamond gap, that is the long and short of it.

getnasty

Reaction score
Norcalhawklover":2zk29a0y said:
Hawkpower":2zk29a0y said:
Norcalhawklover":2zk29a0y said:
I sure hope the Russ bashers will be happy when he is gone because they sure can’t see talent and only care about being miserable and stupid. Every week we watch this guy get killed and try to win the game after being down 2 scores in the 4th quarter. Why is it so hard to believe that he either wants it to improve here, or be allowed to go where it will be better?

Probably because some of the places he listed are downgrades football-wise, but upgrades spotlight wise

and because just two years ago we dealt with these exact same rumors, floated similarly by Russ' people, saying he and Ciara wanted to go to New York.

This isnt about football
That is laughable. You think the places he chose will hamstring him the way Pete does? Get real. Any other team will give him a fighting chance to win from the first snap.

Bears have a great QB history, Jerry Jones has been super successful lately, NO is in cap hell, The Raiders? I'm sure it's all about wanting to win.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
jamescasey1124":1pob65ps said:
Hawkpower":1pob65ps said:
jamescasey1124":1pob65ps said:

I have no idea what you are even talking about anymore.

The OP is wondering (probably because its been reported several times over the years) what impact his wife's obvious desire to be elsewhere has on all of this. Its a legitimate question and certainly not out of bounds whatsoever.

How that devolved into you claiming people are trash is beyond me.Nobody is trashing on them, just openly wondering about where his motivation comes from

Bizarre take my friend :)

John63

Reaction score
jeremiah":3ou8ox9m said:
hawks85":3ou8ox9m said:
Ever since Wilson started dating this woman, his whole outlook has changed. All Ciara cares about is "her brand" and Wilson is strapped in for the ride. Before dating this woman Wilson was lot more hungry and focused. Wilson still is, but since Ciara is a Hollywood Celeb she has feed all this mumbo jumbo of Hollywood crap in his head. THE ONLY REASON Wilson choose the teams on his list is for "the Brand" which I have no idea what their is, is to promote their brand. If you think for 1 second that Wilson wants to go to the Bears and make them better LMFAO, NOPE!!! It's to Cater to "their brand" because of the market exposure. Think about this, if Wilson wasn't married to Ciara, would we even be having this discussion about Wilson.

I do not understand the Male need to have a woman/wife/mate, that is so strong that they lose their focus and mind.

Why buy something when you can lease it? That kind of attraction burns hot, then out. It devours, not builds. That is my motto.

Another truism about relationships is, if you are a celebrity or someone whose "candle burns bright", you settle down with a good person who wants nothing to do with that part of your life. IT IS THE ONLY WAY to have long term success. I cannot think of a single high profile couple that stayed together for 15 years let alone ten with both being in the public eye. Paul Newman, and his wife who was a very accomplished actress, but both shunned the spotlight, is as close as I can think of.

I dont understand why it is people say stuff about others wifes with NO proof of anything but always seems to make it the Wifes fault.

So first please someone prove that anything going on negative around Wilson is Ciaras fault. Then look in the mirror and se eif maybe you are the one with the problem with strong women or women in general.

Because all I read in here is a bunch of lies with not one once of proof to back it up. and what appears to be a lot of so called men with troubles with strong women.

MesquiteHawk

Reaction score
Hawkpower":w5pyfo2s said:
Norcalhawklover":w5pyfo2s said:
Hawkpower":w5pyfo2s said:
Norcalhawklover":w5pyfo2s said:

Well we clearly see things differently regarding the reasons for the offensive struggles at times. And thats ok.

It doesnt change the fact that the teams he wants to go to are downgrades, and he has publicly (a few times now) stated his desire to be in a city with a brighter spotlight.

Makes it clear to me this isnt about football, but some of us hate Pete enough to put blinders to whats in front of them :)

I don’t hate Pete at all. I just see that we have a HoF quarterback in 2021 and a coach that wants him to play like it’s 1985. That is what is in front of me and I have no trouble seeing it. I guess you think Wilson signed a multi year contract with the intent of forcing a trade after a year or two. Blinders?

Claiming our coach is hamstringing our QB makes it clear where you think the problem lies.

Difference of opinion, thats all.

Peoples lives change. So yes its possible Russ signed and has since decided that he and his wife would rather be elsewhere. Hes been thinking about it out loud as far back as 2019.

Its pretty simple really. Seattle isnt for everyone.

To your first point, I believe it is obvious that Wilson is hamstrung because of the super conservative offense that is run for the first 3 quarters. If it doesn't work, the 4th quarter is a gunslinging free for all that only works if Wilson is perfection on a plate. It is my belief that if the coaching staff would allow for a more balanced offense throughout the game, our HoF quarterback would be more effective, happier, win more games, and be finishing his career right here.

To your second point, if he has truly been thinking about leaving since 2019 he signed a huge contract with the intent of voiding it and demanding a trade. This does not seem like the person that has been the face of our team since the day he arrived. You know, the guy who isn't quite enough of a bad boy to get the respect of some teammates.

chris98251

Reaction score
jeremiah":2an8zks0 said:
hawks85":2an8zks0 said:

Kevin Bacon and Kyra Sedgwick another couple.

jeremiah

Reaction score
Strong women, like the E. German weightlifting team circa 1972? I don't want no trouble with them. Opinionated women who know who they are, and are willing to forcefully present their side of things? No trouble at all with them. I was raised by a strong woman, whose strong Mother raised 6 girls and 2 sons after her husband died. My mom could back a pit bull into a corner and make him whine. No problem with a strong woman at all. A woman who wants to chase a dream of being the best in a large corporation, music, theater, TV or movies. Nah, wouldn't want a part of one of those. Aaron Rodgers did it right staying single for so long. RW? I hope he is happy for life.

Status
Not open for further replies.