Lombardi Trophy

djb28

Reaction score
That would look ridiculous in my house. Especially since I do not play football . But it is kinda cool.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Sorry. No room. I would rather have the coin. And I do have one. :p

dbmack

Reaction score
I wouldn't want it but I don't collect memorabilia. The only thing I buy are tshirts and a cap for mr dbmack. I haven't even gotten those yet since we have been snowed in.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I would LOVE this sitting next to my computer in my office. Are you kidding me? I WILL make it so!

Marvin49

Reaction score
I think you can get cheaper duplicates of the SB ring from the team. Thats what I'd do if my team had won it.

Largent80

Reaction score
I would LOVE to have this, however, the cost is a bit much. After ordering all the gear I did all year. Maybe next year after we win it again.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Wish I had the cash to blow on one of those. Just to see the look of the cowboy patties fan at works face if I came walking in with a Lombardi trophy. It would be a great practical joke to pull off. 8)

OP
OP
BleedGreenNblue

BleedGreenNblue

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":3v28sqfz said:
Wish I had the cash to blow on one of those. Just to see the look of the cowboy patties fan at works face if I came walking in with a Lombardi trophy. It would be a great practical joke to pull off. 8)
OH MY GOD that would be epic. Please do it

RezHawk

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":30gtvuw9 said:

Oh that's too good to pass up. All our delivery guys are Cowboy and Packers fans, I'll keep it at the store and tell them the front office is sending it around to Season ticket holders. :D