McDowell the Bone Head

12AngryHawks

Reaction score
Yeah, he needs a supervisor alright, but sadly, there's not enough money in the world for any one person to supervise his sorry arse.

evergreen

Reaction score
Dude looks pretty strong though. He was pretty mellow until he wasn't. Too bad, he'd be nice to have rushing opponent qbs... what a freaking waste.

olyfan63

Reaction score
JS/PC did say that as a result of the McDowell fiasco, they have added some "minimum requirements" to their draft picks. In other words, they know how they screwed up and why, and won't do it again.

Can't fix stupid; and McDowell was too stupid to take as a draft pick. TBI or no, I don't see making all these excuses for him.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
olyfan63":1qqo7aol said:
JS/PC did say that as a result of the McDowell fiasco, they have added some "minimum requirements" to their draft picks. In other words, they know how they screwed up and why, and won't do it again.

Can't fix stupid; and McDowell was too stupid to take as a draft pick. TBI or no, I don't see making all these excuses for him.
I think Pete and John got over confident in their ability to fix those from the land of misfit toys.
This guy had one of the worst interview sessions with teams on record and they still drafted him in the second round thinking they could fix whatever was “off” with him. This was one of their “diamond in the rough reaches”. It back fired epically.
Learn from the mistake and move on.

JayhawkMike

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":3c3or2ms said:
olyfan63":3c3or2ms said:

It will be a hell of a lot easier when they finally have a first pick in the draft who is worth a damn.

Ifedi, Collier, Penny, McDowell. It makes me nauseous. Only one starter and a very bad one at that. :x

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
JayhawkMike":2mu9nt9r said:
Sports Hernia":2mu9nt9r said:
olyfan63":2mu9nt9r said:

It will be a hell of a lot easier when they finally have a first pick in the draft who is worth a damn.

Ifedi, Collier, Penny, McDowell. It makes me nauseous. Only one starter and a very bad one at that. :x
Yep, IMHO John and Pete tend to overthink the first rounders (or the first pick if they trade out) where they usually stub their toe.

It’s almost like they should let someone else draft the first pick of the draft.

They always seem to hit homeruns later on though.

Latest posts