Me3 vs vikings

OP
OP
Welshers2

Welshers2

Reaction score
Kinda wierd....but you could have put this in the GAMEDAY FORUM. But this is just me.
is it really that big of a deal? kinda weird you would go out of your way to whine about something like that. I put it in here because the thread is partly about Russ and I expect the convo to go on after game day as it usually does. Of course you just want something to whine about, don't you?

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
is it really that big of a deal? kinda weird you would go out of your way to whine about something like that. I put it in here because the thread is partly about Russ and I expect the convo to go on after game day as it usually does. Of course you just want something to whine about, don't you?
Not really. Press on.

OP
OP
Welshers2

Welshers2

Reaction score
Josh dobbs using his wrist band and playing better than Me3 on his 20th game with his team lmao!

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score

Les "The Radish" Game Day Chat

The place to talk Live Sports! Seahawks Game Day, Super Bowl, College Football, XFL, Golf, it doesn't matter. This is not limited to NFL or just Seahawks games. All posts are pruned after 3 days If I want to be an ass, I can. But just prefer to be educational. Sorry, sir.

OP
OP
Welshers2

Welshers2

Reaction score

Les "The Radish" Game Day Chat

The place to talk Live Sports! Seahawks Game Day, Super Bowl, College Football, XFL, Golf, it doesn't matter. This is not limited to NFL or just Seahawks games. All posts are pruned after 3 days If I want to be an ass, I can. But just prefer to be educational. Sorry, sir.

NFL Nation​

Post thread
Discuss any and all NFL-related topics. Ex-Seahawks fall into NFL topics. LANGUAGE: PG-13

Ex-Seahawks. This discussion will likely go much longer than 3 days. These threads about Russ usually last all week which is why I put it here. But I'm sorry that this bothers you. It's not like I'm talking about something way off topic like pop culture in the NFL forum or something. People just want to talk about the game if I could make the thread again I'd make it in the Gameday forum as not to upset your sensitive little feelings.

I can't imagine living my life angry about what forum a thread gets posted in

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Like I said I'm really sorry this upset you. I didn't think it would be emotionally damaging like this.
This is only football. A friend of mine's kid decided to kill himself today...and succeeded. so quit it. I am not upset about this programming thing. I am just trying to vest wisdom here. I am very wise too. End of conversation to me.

OP
OP
Welshers2

Welshers2

Reaction score
This is only football. A friend of mine's kid decided to kill himself today...and succeeded. so quit it. I am not upset about this programming thing. I am just trying to vest wisdom here. I am very wise too. End of conversation to me.
I'm super sorry to hear about your friend's kid. Hearing that really puts things in perspective. I've had some experience with that kind of thing myself. Sure makes me being angry at the Seahawks game seem meaningless.

You're loved man and thanks for your posts. Sorry if I was combative with you. Anytime I hear about someone killing themself it hits me hard.

49ersNFCWsBest

Reaction score
If the vikings destroy me3 tonight it might make me feel 1% better about the loss today
Didn't the Seahawks benefit from the Trade? How many picks did the Hawks pick up?
It was a trade in favor of the Seahawks from what I can see. But you never know about any NFL draft pick.

OP
OP
Welshers2

Welshers2

Reaction score
Didn't the Seahawks benefit from the Trade? How many picks did the Hawks pick up?
It was a trade in favor of the Seahawks from what I can see. But you never know about any NFL draft pick.
yes it was a great trade for us. and we have another of their picks so we want them to lose so that pick is higher.

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
You do all realize, the Vikings, started 0-4, are on their third starting QB, and yet likely will pass us in the wildcard standings as of tonight?