Most Underrated and Most Overrated Seahawks player

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Graham is average in the Red Zone? He's one of the best in football, period. Maybe if they ACTUALLY THREW THE BALL TO HIM, or I don't know....CALLED PLAYS FOR HIM he would be able to dominate. :roll:

Couldn't disagree more on Baldwin. He is one of the most steady WR's in football. There are very few WR in the league who run more crisp routes, if any. And he's clutch, has ridiculous hands.

As far as Kearse goes, what did he do last year? I'll wait.......

Seymour

Reaction score
Graham is not overrated IMO. He is more like the 220 mph Ferrari that Bevell, Pete, and Russell put a 40 mph governor on. I don't put as much on Russell, as it was drilled into him to take care of the ball and throwing into tight windows increases the risk.

StoneCold

Reaction score
This is really an under deliver over deliver thread. With that in mind I'd say DB and RS have over delivered and Rawls and Kearse have under delivered. There's still time for Rawls, but Kearse (unless he has some incredibly Team Advantageous contract) is on thin ice and likely in his last year as a Seahawk if he continues to under deliver.

Seymour

Reaction score
StoneCold":23hzqf94 said:
This is really an under deliver over deliver thread. With that in mind I'd say DB and RS have over delivered and Rawls and Kearse have under delivered. There's still time for Rawls, but Kearse (unless he has some incredibly Team Advantageous contract) is on thin ice and likely in his last year as a Seahawk if he continues to under deliver.

Disagree. Both Kearse and Rawls were UDFA and neither could be expected to even make an NFL team. The only thing they under delivered on was on over inflated expectation.

StoneCold

Reaction score
Seymour":2x722lqo said:
StoneCold":2x722lqo said:

Disagree. Both Kearse and Rawls were UDFA and neither could be expected to even make an NFL team. The only thing they under delivered on was on over inflated expectation.

I kind of agree with what you'r saying as the reason DB and RS are on the Over side is that DB was a UDFA and RS a 5th rounder. But the reason I put Kearse and Rawls on the Under side is based on Rawls early numbers. He was killing it before that Baltimore player rolled over his ankle and since then has not been able to stay healthy or make much of his healthy opportunities. Kearse did indeed have lowered expectations, but other than making the occasional spectacular catch, and while I agree with vin.couver he gets a bad rap for not catching uncatchable passes, I see more downside to his future than upside. Rawls is kind of the opposite of that in that he still has time, and has shown flashes of being a great RB. But both have under delivered so far...for me.

Seymour

Reaction score
StoneCold":1qxf3xh6 said:
Seymour":1qxf3xh6 said:
StoneCold":1qxf3xh6 said:

I kind of agree with what you'r saying as the reason DB and RS are on the Over side is that DB was a UDFA and RS a 5th rounder. But the reason I put Kearse and Rawls on the Under side is based on Rawls early numbers. He was killing it before that Baltimore player rolled over his ankle and since then has not been able to stay healthy or make much of his healthy opportunities. Kearse did indeed have lowered expectations, but other than making the occasional spectacular catch, and while I agree with vin.couver he gets a bad rap for not catching uncatchable passes, I see more downside to his future than upside. Rawls is kind of the opposite of that in that he still has time, and has shown flashes of being a great RB. But both have under delivered so far...for me.

Agree. I will step back on one thing with Kearse. He did under deliver on his (new) contract expectations, but that could be in part that his contract is bigger than it should have been also.