Nix?

CPHawk

Reaction score
He seems to be playing Pete ball. Hand off, quick throws, running when needed with some deep throws sprinkled in. Could probably grab him in the 3rd.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
He looks good. But then again it also looked like UCLA defense just laid down and took a nap today lol.

nwHawk

Reaction score
Not sure how I feel about him. Oregon QBs usually end up more sizzle than steak when they get to the big boy league.

12AngryHawks

Reaction score
At first, I wasn't impressed by his numbers at Auburn, and would've been a hard pass on him...But, I've been high on Hendon Hooker, and before he came to Tennessee, his numbers weren't impressive either. Now both QB's are doing much better, some QB's just need a fresh start in a different system.

IMO, it depends on what happens with Geno. I'm on the extend-Geno wagon, to something like a 3-year, 25-30mil/yr contract. If they do something like that, go ahead & draft Bo Nix and let him sit behind Geno.

OP
OP
C

CPHawk

Reaction score
At first, I wasn't impressed by his numbers at Auburn, and would've been a hard pass on him...But, I've been high on Hendon Hooker, and before he came to Tennessee, his numbers weren't impressive either. Now both QB's are doing much better, some QB's just need a fresh start in a different system.

IMO, it depends on what happens with Geno. I'm on the extend-Geno wagon, to something like a 3-year, 25-30mil/yr contract. If they do something like that, go ahead & draft Bo Nix and let him sit behind Geno.
And that why Nix kind of makes sense to me. He’s probably going to be there at the beginning of the 3rd round. You aren’t using a high draft pick on him.

Latest posts