ONE thing that will irk me like every other draft

Hawknight

Reaction score
I don't know but for me it seems every year, just as the Seahawks are to make their pick....COMMERCIAL...and then they are already talking about the next teams predicted pick....never fails it seems

Hawknballs

Reaction score
Can't blame them too much for not wanting to waste their breath speculating about a pick that is probably going to end up in a trade or a guy they wouldn't think to highlight.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
It totally does seem that way and I imagine it's actually quite true. Or how they will spend three to five minutes discussing the next team on the clock, what their possibilities are, their needs, etc, etc, and when it comes time for the Seahawks to pick either they hardly spent any time talking about them or like you say, they break to commercial through the entire segment they would be discussing the team only to come back just in time for the pick and then it's on to the next team which they start talking about for several minutes...Rinse and repeat. I'll still watch tonight...Fun to see the first round at least.

Oh and lest we forget...The obligatory "The Seahawks have elected to trade their selection to..."

Rat

Reaction score
Ten minutes between picks, not surprising that it would go to commercial during a lot of team's picks. I can't remember the last time they missed our first live though.

Latest posts