Pete Carroll will be fired before the season is over.

Grahamhawker

Reaction score
Spin Doctor":3n3iba71 said:
James in PA":3n3iba71 said:
What if Pete, John, Russ, Shane, and KNJ all return next year? How ape $h!t would this place go? But if you think about it, it could happen. Pete's not going to get fired due to one horrible season. I don't think he will step down either. John and Pete seem to be attached at the hip so if Pete stays, so does John. Pete loves KNJ and is going to point to the improvement in the D as the season went on. Shane? Can't imagine they would make a change AGAIN. That would just be a really bad look. Russ? No trade clause and the real possibility of lowball offers due to his poor play this season. Yes, there's a chance they could all be back.
I think that is more likely than not. I could see Russ raising another ruckus in the offseason, but I could just as easily see him back in a Seahawk uniform.

Like it or not I think this is the most likely scenario. My prediction is 3 losing seasons or a change in ownership before significant changes are forced.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
As bad as the season's going, I can't see Pete getting fired now.

He's a long successful and popular tenured coach that's earned the right to finish out the season. Then if Jody and the powers that be above Pete decide he needs to go after they evaluate what's going on? Then he'll be fired.

Bad organizations do knee jerk stuff like fire coaches mid-season. For as much as I want Pete fired, he deserves the respect to finish out the season.

It's not like Norton or whoever the interim coach would be is going to turn around this runaway dumpster fire. So what's the point, other than disrespecting the most successful coach in your franchises history who delivered you a SB.

Latest posts