Playoffs pretty much a lock ....

SEAHAWKSTER

Reaction score
All we have to do is win one of our remaining games and have the lions or the bears lose one game and we are in the playoffs ( did every outcome on ESPN playoff machine) so let’s all just settle down .... we are gonna win at least one more game and the bears or lions are gonna lose one ... now once we get to the playoffs all bets are off ... but we are making the playoffs ... hate how all the media outlets keep saying one good team in the nfc isn’t making it and of course it’s “Seahawks” on all the picks to not make it ... we have the easiest path for any wildcard team and in the hunt team so they better start picking someone else to not make it like the bucs or something cause unless we have a monumental collapse we are making at least the 7th seed ....

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
Cant remember the channel, but a stat tracker had Seattle at 98% at making the playoffs. There's no question they are going to get in.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
They literally lowered the standards for making the playoffs.

Of course, we are making the playoffs.

Will we do anything in them? Who knows.

But we are for sure making them.

sdog1981

Reaction score
I would trade a 77-0 loss to the Dolphins for a win against the Giants. That conference loss really sunk any chance they had at the one or two seed.

bmorepunk

Reaction score
The two seed doesn't get a bye anymore.

So unless you're the one seed and get to skip a game, given the lack of fans this year, I don't really see the home field mattering as much. The Seahawks would not have a really good advantage with HFA like in a normal year. I'd imagine not having to travel and everything being local helps somewhat, but definitely not as much as usual.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I don't have any doubt we are going to the playoffs. My doubt is, what are we going to look like when we get there?

fenderbender123

Reaction score
Aros":2o98klej said:
I don't have any doubt we are going to the playoffs. My doubt is, what are we going to look like when we get there?

Exactly.

JayhawkMike

Reaction score
Aros":3kf6at0x said:

I think you know how we are going to look when we get there. A single, sad, heart breaking final game. Paper tigers can’t beat real tigers.

gowazzu02

Reaction score
bmorepunk":1zrjfidc said:
The two seed doesn't get a bye anymore.

So unless you're the one seed and get to skip a game, given the lack of fans this year, I don't really see the home field mattering as much. The Seahawks would not have a really good advantage with HFA like in a normal year. I'd imagine not having to travel and everything being local helps somewhat, but definitely not as much as usual.

True, but beating GB or NO is a much higher probability in Seattle then on the road.

But if we play like last week, we wont even get the opportunity.

Man for a super bowl or bust year, I'm really freaking depressed with our chances.