Post Draft Hype - May 3rd Edition

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score
Alright people, we have made it past the 2023 NFL Draft and we have made some nice picks that hopefully will transition into solid players for the Hawks. We have ~3 months until preseason starts and ~4 months until the regular season starts. I strongly feel that it is NEVER too soon to get hyped about the Hawks so I figured I'd start with a post draft hype thread with some videos that will lift the season's hopes and get all of you excited this early, if you aren't already!

In case you haven't heard, Seahawks made their presence known with this year's draft!

This year feels special, it just feels like there's magic to what's going on lately. Said it in another thread, and I'll say it again: Seahawks will be better than a lot of people think they will be, with minimal injuries and some luck they will be in the NFCCG, and I'm already excited and ready to watch it happen.

OH IT'S TRUE...

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
Possibly the best WR group and the best RB stable in the league. Geno doesn't have to be the hero for this offense to be great.

Exciting times ahead.

Not to mention a solid TE group.

A young Oline group full of promise.

Possibly the best or deepest pass-rush mix of players we’ve had in 8-10 years.

Potentially the most formidable or most talented Secondary on paper we’ve fielded in the last 4-5 years.

And hands down the coolest and most lovable group of QBs we’ve had since last year.

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
now you just have to not suck on defense. Something we have struggled with Mightily for the last 4-5 years

BASF

Reaction score
I love the enthusiasm, but the Bengals added Charlie Jones in the draft as their fourth receiver. We are not as good as they are receiver wise.

DanejaHawk

Reaction score
Setting aside the semantics of whether we have the best WR room in the league or second best by a slim margin, I'm hyped to watch this already very potent offense take another step forward.

Ever since the draft ended all I can do is day dream about how filthy 3rd downs are going to be when Waldron can scheme JSN onto a poor, unsuspecting LB at will.