Russ was TRASH

W

Welshers

His only td was a horrible throw where the rookie cb made a horrendous play. He couldn't score in the red zone and wasn't Mr clutch when it mattered most.

He should have had 3 ints. 2 went right out of the dbs arms.

I predicted this. He was trash. Not a mvp start

All his yards came from dump offs. Something he never did here though

Scout

Reaction score
Well from my point of view is that Denver scoring less than 20 points is going to be tough in that division so hopefully they can fix that in the coming weeks. Mahomes has a varied passing attack this season. Raiders have added D. Adams who was a top five WR in the NFC and the Chargers with Herbert can really light up a score board in a hurry.

At some point RW is going to have to carry his team to a few wins based on how much he is being paid to stay competitive in a tough AFC division.

LickMyNuts

Reaction score
They’re paying him $$$$$. They better hope he’s better than this.

Smellyman

Reaction score
He wasn't great, but I hope people will start to see the wide gap between Wilson and the actual top tier QBs.

His legs made him one of the greatest playmakers I have ever seen. Wilson being now slower than all LBs and DEs he faces makes him very average.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
With great respect my friend he wasn’t trash at all. As ever he hit his throws and mostly avoided the pass rush.

The Hawks D hung in and he finally got stuffed, when it counted.

The 12s tonight were freaking awesome and Geno played darn well.

He beat RW and showed he’s a lot better than many of us, including me, thought he’d be. I admit I was wrong about Geno a eat my crow humbly.

Denver is a good team and has a great running game, plus Wilson.

However as my wife said as the game ended RW = Loser, tonight at least.

OP
OP
W

Welshers

With great respect my friend he wasn’t trash at all. As ever he hit his throws and mostly avoided the pass rush.

The Hawks D hung in and he finally got stuffed, when it counted.

The 12s tonight were freaking awesome and Geno played darn well.

He beat RW and showed he’s a lot better than many of us, including me, thought he’d be. I admit I was wrong about Geno a eat my crow humbly.

Denver is a good team and has a great running game, plus Wilson.

However as my wife said as the game ended RW = Loser, tonight at least.
29-42 for 340 and a TD. Yeah he sucked alright.

Folks what are we doing here???
I feel the stats really don't tell the whole story here. He easily could have and 3 picks and 0 TDs if our DBs made simple plays. He was playing vs a couple corners in their first ever nfl game and quandare dropped an absolutely horrible pass by russ. So did Jamal

With that said i can see why you guys disagree. I may be a little biased against Russell wilson if you know what I mean 😏.

Im also eating crow on geno

Smellyman

Reaction score
29-42 for 340 and a TD. Yeah he sucked alright.

Folks what are we doing here???
That was like some Hawk D of old. They gave the broncos catches to the TEs and RBs all game, testing RW to be patient to try and go on long sustained drives and he was.

Those 3 should've been picks may have spooked him.

Also Wilson rushed for 2 yards. he needs his legs and they appear suck in mud

James in PA

Reaction score
He had a nice game statistically, but it was maddening how we missed picking him off twice. That would have been the icing on the cake. Tonight Russ was what he has been for years: a very good, 2nd tier QB. Nothing wrong with that. Not everyone can be Rodgers or Mahomes. I think a lot of Denver fans and people in the media were thinking he could be on their level in the right system. I just don't see it. I've seen him come up short too many times in recent years (no pun intended).