Russ was TRASH

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
What are you talking about? I'm saying that it was crap throw and Diggs should have picked it. I'm saying that Diggs usually makes that play. Lighten up

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
I feel the stats really don't tell the whole story here. He easily could have and 3 picks and 0 TDs if our DBs made simple plays. He was playing vs a couple corners in their first ever nfl game and quandare dropped an absolutely horrible pass by russ. So did Jamal

With that said i can see why you guys disagree. I may be a little biased against Russell wilson if you know what I mean 😏.

Im also eating crow on geno

The stats are the stats.

I get that people are fired up and still pissed at Russ, but "trash?"

Nah, he played well, especially considering the circumstances. Protected the ball, made smart throws, and did more than enough with all his team's bad fumbles, penalties and coaching decisions to put his team in a spot to win the game..........a spot ironically his own HC took out of his hands.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
If you want to talk about trash check the all 22 and watch his receivers get their S pushed in by a bunch of rookies and second-chance practice squad guys.

I should have done my research before this game because I actually thought they had some decent pass-catchers. So far I am wrong.

FresnoHawk52

Reaction score
After years of being harassed by RW cultists they get sidelined where they belong.

Can we finally admit Carroll, Schneider, & Jody Allen know what they’re doing?

You guys put so much pressure on them to Keep RW it hurt us. Let’s just support them so all they have to care about is football and watch what happens which we already know, we saw it at USC & we saw it in Seattle.

OP
OP
W

Welshers

Protected the ball, made smart throws,
Except he didnt. He threw it right to the Seahawks twice. He got lucky.

After years of being harassed by RW cultists they get sidelined where they belong.

You guys put so much pressure on them to Keep RW it hurt us. Let’s just support them so all they have to care about is football and watch what happens which we already know, we saw it at USC & we saw it in Seattle.

i cant believe im actually agreeing with you on something. Whats the conspiracy here?

FresnoHawk52

Reaction score
The stats are the stats.

I get that people are fired up and still pissed at Russ, but "trash?"

Nah, he played well, especially considering the circumstances. Protected the ball, made smart throws, and did more than enough with all his team's bad fumbles, penalties and coaching decisions to put his team in a spot to win the game..........a spot ironically his own HC took out of his hands.
RW is a Good QB he blew it by going Hollywood when he could’ve spent his limited time trying to figure out Brady’s & Manning’s secrets to being one of the Greats.

Denver is an Organization in disray they’re desperate and as a result they pursued the wrong path leading to a stupid trade for RW & acquisition of incompetent coaches.

They killed their organization when they paid RW 242 Million before watching him play. Carroll & Schneider would never pay a player that much money before a test drive, it’s just stupid incompetence.

Lets not loose site on the fact Schneider & Carroll did Seattle solid by trading RW at the right time and getting enough in return to create another dynasty.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score

I didn't know the NFL statistics department used luck as one of their metrics in analyzing QB's performances.

69% CMP
340 yards
1 TD
101.3 passer rating

That's not trash by any metric or discussion. Stop defending your emotional overreaction thread. Russ was fine, not an impressive performance, but still good, and certainly good enough considering the circumstances of coming back to Seattle in his first game.

FresnoHawk52

Reaction score

i cant believe im actually agreeing with you on something. Whats the conspiracy here?
Lol it won’t be long before you have to admit 90% or more of what I posted is true! You’re in total denial over my Covid-19 post and that’s ok I understand they’re frightening but as each day passes you’re drawing closer to the TRUTH!

TRUTH Russel Wilson is not worth 242 Million! TRUTH Jody Allen is a good Owner! Pete Carroll is a legendary coach & John Schneider is the best GM in the NFL.

FYI Seattle Mariners are about to graduate to World Series Contenders for the next several years minimum.

OP
OP
W

Welshers

I didn't know the NFL statistics department used luck as one of their metrics in analyzing QB's performances.

69% CMP
340 yards
1 TD
101.3 passer rating

That's not trash by any metric or discussion. Stop defending your emotional overreaction thread. Russ was fine, not an impressive performance, but still good, and certainly good enough considering the circumstances of coming back to Seattle in his first game.
I didn't know statistics were the only relevant measure for deciding good or bad play. McDonald's sells the most hamburgers statistically. Does that make them the best

You aren't mentioning he had an enormous amount of throws, 4th most in the league this week, so of course more yardage is to be expected. You aren't covering the whole story! Sad!

Check put Russell's pff rating: 54!

Hawknballs

Reaction score
Welshers russ obsession is kind of starting to become disturbing.

Sorry he hurt you bro.

OP
OP
W

Welshers

Welshers russ obsession is kind of starting to become disturbing.

Sorry he hurt you bro.
Not obsessed! I'm simply pointing out how overrated he is! The broncos our former afc west rivals are going to suck for years now because they have him 240m! Oh well I still wouldn't have booed him if I was there

bbsplitter

Reaction score
Lol it won’t be long before you have to admit 90% or more of what I posted is true! You’re in total denial over my Covid-19 post and that’s ok I understand they’re frightening but as each day passes you’re drawing closer to the TRUTH!

TRUTH Russel Wilson is not worth 242 Million! TRUTH Jody Allen is a good Owner! Pete Carroll is a legendary coach & John Schneider is the best GM in the NFL.

FYI Seattle Mariners are about to graduate to World Series Contenders for the next several years minimum.
I feel like I just witnessed one of those TV sermons where you can just feel the preacher owns 6 private jets.

Truth!

bbsplitter

Reaction score
Not obsessed! I'm simply pointing out how overrated he is! The broncos our former afc west rivals are going to suck for years now because they have him 240m! Oh well I still wouldn't have booed him if I was there
We still love you

CPHawk

Reaction score

Jody doesn’t know shit.

hawker84

Reaction score
Russell took what was given and his numbers show it, where was the impact plays, we took it away, give the defense credit for not allowing him to put on a highlight reel. He did not carry the team, he did not save the day, they took the ball out of his hands at the most crucial moment. Trash no, 245 million dollar franchise QB, not last night.
They actually took the ball out of his running backs hands. Twice... on the 1 yard line....

Last edited:

FresnoHawk52

Reaction score
I feel like I just witnessed one of those TV sermons where you can just feel the preacher owns 6 private jets.

Truth!
You mean your a sore loser who won’t admit to being wrong after terrorizing people who saw what’s Obvious!

FresnoHawk52

Reaction score
Jody doesn’t know shit.
According to Pete & John she does! She didn’t pay RW and she didn’t fire Pete or John! Everything she’s done has been right!
Choke on it your wrong then move on!