Schefter reporting Wilson supplied trade list

knownone

Reaction score
The only team that could afford to trade for him in that list is Dallas, and there is a 0% chance of that happening.

Teahawks

Reaction score
If Dallas did trade for him, it would be funny if we pulled off the reverse Herschel Walker trade and got Dallas' whole draft class.

Jerry is getting up there. If it wasn't for his son he'd be full 2000's Al Davis...maybe he has one last crazy move up his sleeve!

Scorpion05

Reaction score
Cyrus12":27ehjksz said:
All 4 of those teams have the big market appeal he and more so his wife want for their "legacy" exposure.

Better than being in South Alaska where your talents get overlooked. Wilson is arguably the main reason the Seahawks are a highly discussed franchise.

Why can’t players be capitalists? If Russ wants to get the exposure for his play, and outside of football, sounds like the American dream

OP
OP
Cyrus12

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Scorpion05":14u8a32r said:
Cyrus12":14u8a32r said:
All 4 of those teams have the big market appeal he and more so his wife want for their "legacy" exposure.

Better than being in South Alaska where your talents get overlooked. Wilson is arguably the main reason the Seahawks are a highly discussed franchise.

Why can’t players be capitalists? If Russ wants to get the exposure for his play, and outside of football, sounds like the American dream

Then he should be traded. No point keeping a guy around that doesn't want to be here.

HawkinNY

Reaction score
Hawaii-hawk":4w1zi01a said:
We lose Wilson we are screwed for years. Peteball only works if you have a quarterback who can make 4th quarter comebacks when its offensive “play not to lose” approach isn’t enough to win the game...which is the vast majority of the time now that we don’t have the LOB.

Quarterbacks who can manage a game for 3 quarters are a dime a dozen. Quarterbacks who can put the offense on their back and eek out a win is what we are paying Wilson so much money for. I don’t think we even win 5 games without him.
What if it’s not all Pete’s fault we play like crap for 3 quarters? Man everyone forgets what Pete has done for this team. Just cause we have a diva QB who wants to run the whole team and has been acting weird for the past 3 years. Let’s throw out everything Pete has done because a QB who Pete sided with to dismantle our defense and make him the priority is crying now? Jesus everyone need to relax. Is Russ goes so be it. I think we will be a better team at this point. Cause with all this drama next season is screwed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

xray

Reaction score
Everybody is so worried about the W-L records if Wilson left . I'll still be a fan . To be honest , for me it was more exciting to be a Hawks fan when they weren't making the playoffs every year . Back in the day when there was the slightest chance that the Hawks might get a wild card slot was way more fun to be a fan . IMO

John63

Reaction score
HawkinNY":2ppdhprq said:
Hawaii-hawk":2ppdhprq said:
We lose Wilson we are screwed for years. Peteball only works if you have a quarterback who can make 4th quarter comebacks when its offensive “play not to lose” approach isn’t enough to win the game...which is the vast majority of the time now that we don’t have the LOB.

Quarterbacks who can manage a game for 3 quarters are a dime a dozen. Quarterbacks who can put the offense on their back and eek out a win is what we are paying Wilson so much money for. I don’t think we even win 5 games without him.
What if it’s not all Pete’s fault we play like crap for 3 quarters? Man everyone forgets what Pete has done for this team. Just cause we have a diva QB who wants to run the whole team and has been acting weird for the past 3 years. Let’s throw out everything Pete has done because a QB who Pete sided with to dismantle our defense and make him the priority is crying now? Jesus everyone need to relax. Is Russ goes so be it. I think we will be a better team at this point. Cause with all this drama next season is screwed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And people forget till he got Wilson he did nothing for this team.

PC Was a sub 500 coach till 2012 and Wilson and now he is over 600.

He was 14-18 before Wilson in Seattle and that with Lynch and a top 10 scoring defense and the LOB. Then he gets Wilson and winning record every year.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
James in PA":2s1r5svy said:
HELL NO to another NFC team.

Raiders or no trade. I’m thinking Mariota and (3) first rounders.
I like Mariota on a personal level, he hasn’t done Jack in the NFL however.
Still living off his college hype. It would take more than that to even open up the conversation IMHO.

Ramfan128

Reaction score
I would love to hear the explanation for Chicago. The Saints will lose some guys but that'd be a much better situation. Raiders and Cowboys are comparable minus the QB position, and both have great offensive lines.

Chicagos defense and offense have just been regressing. OL is awful, I'm sure Allen Robinson will leave which means no weapons. Weird.

balakoth

Reaction score
acer1240":1soq8gnk said:
Wilson needs to shut the hell up.

This $h!t is getting tired.

Well it was his agent..

Im honestly surprised you guys buys into this "InTouch" NFL stuff lol

Sealake80

Reaction score
I thought Wilson was a lifelong Seahawk. I wanted him to be. But now I'm OK with him being traded even if it isn't 3 firsts or whatever.

Even if we have to miss the playoffs for 30 years Im OK with it. Something isn't quite right with this team and I'd like to see major changes.

Thanks for the Super Bowl Wilson.

Now get out of here, If you don't wanna play here anymore, and go make your dreams happen. Do what makes you happy. Duh.

We will find our way too. Don't need Wilson. No Duh.

hawker84

Reaction score
Trade him. Once Wilson's gone, the faster Carroll's exposed as the subpar game day coach he is and he's ran out of town for good..... I'm in. Wilson's will never thrive here under him anyway....

John63

Reaction score
Sealake80":s5x1vgno said:
I thought Wilson was a lifelong Seahawk. I wanted him to be. But now I'm OK with him being traded even if it isn't 3 firsts or whatever.

Even if we have to miss the playoffs for 30 years Im OK with it. Something isn't quite right with this team and I'd like to see major changes.

Thanks for the Super Bowl Wilson.

Now get out of here, If you don't wanna play here anymore, and go make your dreams happen. Do what makes you happy. Duh.

We will find our way too. Don't need Wilson. No Duh.

So the part were Wilson said he wants to be a hawk does not matter.

The fact sevetal times over last few years the Hawks have looked at other qbs and even called for trades to get other qbs.

I guess that does not matter, I guess for some loyalty only goes one way.