Seahawks signing CB Ahkello Witherspoon

OP
OP
Maelstrom787

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
pittpnthrs":t4fpxlaz said:
Hard to get excited or depressed about this signing. Its just a 1 year deal for another JAG camp body.

I think you've got a different idea of "camp body" than most everyone else does, then.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
Maelstrom787":xelt6uk4 said:
pittpnthrs":xelt6uk4 said:
Hard to get excited or depressed about this signing. Its just a 1 year deal for another JAG camp body.

I think you've got a different idea of "camp body" than most everyone else does, then.

Yeah, it was poorly stated on my end. He'll start but dont expect much. Thats what I should have said.

NINEster

Reaction score
rlkats":19gvr6xg said:
Maelstrom787":19gvr6xg said:
Fade":19gvr6xg said:
Niners had injuries at corner last year, and he still only started in 4 games. So I wouldn't say I love it. This is better than paying Griffin big money, though.

When he was on the field, though, he performed at a premier level. Seamless scheme fit, too. I love everything about it.

Sorry pal, I watched every game he played. He had spurts of good play followed by horrible coverage that he tried to fix by holding and PI calls. FYI niners fan here that is glad he is gone.

Niner fans didn't dislike Witherspoon but were disappointed by him.

His draft stock kept him starting over Emmanuel Mosely well into the 2019 season, all the way into the playoffs. He gave up an easy deep ball to Diggs in the Vikings playoff game and was immediately replaced. Might have been his last start with the team with a healthy Mosely.