Seattle Dragons @ DC Defenders Game 1 thread

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Welp! Receiver fell down, pick 6 bad guys. Looks like Silvers has a propensity to stare down receivers.

Msfann

Reaction score
Did they borrow the Seahawks D for the season?

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Silvers need to learn how to throw touch passes. Everything seems to be a 95mph fastball.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
I like the fact we hear the ref and replay refs discussion. Gives some transparency to the officiating.

Seahawlnut89

Reaction score
Eerily similar to a Pete coached game. I would like to see a little more creativity.

Crizilla

Reaction score
Awful 2nd half. Makes sense Seattle was projected to be the worst team in the league. That was pretty bad...Fun to watch tho

Cyrus12

Reaction score
I agree with someone who posted that Silvers has to hard of a look at his wrs. The D knows where hes going. I'll continue to watch

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Interesting game. I’ll continue to watch. The NFL needs this league as a supplemental/minor league IMHO.
The NFL can see what rules work in the XFL and adopt them or tweak them.

ronnieboycefanclub

Reaction score
I watched the game, it is available on BT Sport 3. Unlike Gamepass the adverts for Motor Cars have the steering wheel in the right place.

I will watch it again as long as the games are not kicking off at silly o'clock for me.

I thought that the teams that adapt quickly and stop the silly mistakes will do well. I am watching the start of the next game to see if the play follows the same pattern as the first game.

Seafan

Reaction score
3 - 4 bad luck plays. Cardale Jones is the best QB in the league and has talent. Defense played him fairly well. Team carrying 7 WRs and 5 TEs due to injuries. Clearly we now know why Reynolds never made the Hawk roster. Kasen has been battling an injury for several weeks. Will make a nice target when he returns. OL missing their two best starters today including LT Isaiah Battle, former Seahawk.

I'm disappointed with the loss because like the Seahawks the Dragons killed themselves today with stupid bad luck mistakes. A new kicker might be a good idea. At this point they are really hard to find. They have already been through 4 in camp.

Go, Dragons!!!