Seattle Dragons @ DC Defenders Game 1 thread

Washington49er

Reaction score
BlueThunder":phjcy40n said:
Anyhoo.... I'm entertained. You guys? Pretty fun. What ya think?

Not bad, could do without all the sideline interviews and coach to QB chatter.

Washington49er

Reaction score
BlueThunder":phjcy40n said:

Not bad, could do without all the sideline interviews and coach to QB chatter.

12AngryHawks

Reaction score
The turnout, at least for this game, is much bigger than the AAF had in week 1.

Couple notes from me:

1) Like the rest of you, I don't care for the sideline interviews, kinda awkward to listen to when they're emotional & out of breath. Same for the coach-to-qb communication.

2) Not sure I like the penalty for short kickoffs, too much of an advantage for the offense.

3) Hopefully they'll work out the kinks as the season progresses. The AAF had the same problems their first week, but they fixed it, so the same will probably happen for this league..

12AngryHawks

Reaction score
The turnout, at least for this game, is much bigger than the AAF had in week 1.

Couple notes from me:

1) Like the rest of you, I don't care for the sideline interviews, kinda awkward to listen to when they're emotional & out of breath. Same for the coach-to-qb communication.

2) Not sure I like the penalty for short kickoffs, too much of an advantage for the offense.

3) Hopefully they'll work out the kinks as the season progresses. The AAF had the same problems their first week, but they fixed it, so the same will probably happen for this league..

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Decent play so far. My gripes have to do with the production, don’t like the in-game interviews, and don’t care to hear the play calls. I like the pace of play so far.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Decent play so far. My gripes have to do with the production, don’t like the in-game interviews, and don’t care to hear the play calls. I like the pace of play so far.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Cyrus12":25ekxrix said:
BlueThunder":25ekxrix said:
I'm going to watch and support. Nice to see guys get a chance to play. It will only get better.

I remember watching it back in the day and they had good ol JR and Jesse Ventura doing the announcing. Also had the rock and other wrestling shticks doing stupid things....which made it bound to fail. Glad to see no wwe crap.

Liking the fast clock and 10 min halftime. Wont waste my whole day watching.
Yes no WWE crap. Vince made a good choice in having Oliver Luck run the league.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Cyrus12":25ekxrix said:
BlueThunder":25ekxrix said:
I'm going to watch and support. Nice to see guys get a chance to play. It will only get better.

I remember watching it back in the day and they had good ol JR and Jesse Ventura doing the announcing. Also had the rock and other wrestling shticks doing stupid things....which made it bound to fail. Glad to see no wwe crap.

Liking the fast clock and 10 min halftime. Wont waste my whole day watching.
Yes no WWE crap. Vince made a good choice in having Oliver Luck run the league.

MrThortan

Reaction score
That was a fun half of football. It just feels like a bigger deal than the AAF. I kind of like the sideline interviews as long as we are not missing plays. Wouldn't want to the opposing team to be listening in though. Not sure how big a factor that would be by the end of the season

MrThortan

Reaction score
That was a fun half of football. It just feels like a bigger deal than the AAF. I kind of like the sideline interviews as long as we are not missing plays. Wouldn't want to the opposing team to be listening in though. Not sure how big a factor that would be by the end of the season