Surprise Roster spots

Vaclav44

Reaction score
Cyrus12":2ukcdol7 said:
xray":2ukcdol7 said:
chris98251":2ukcdol7 said:
TreeRon":2ukcdol7 said:
Not a surprise really, as there is NO way Seattle wants to see this guy on an opposing team.

To me it is not, I wanted him pre draft, but since he is a UDFA that's the surprise part on paper.

We will know more after Sunday ; but Ferguson just might turn out to be better than Metcalf in the long run. I know that's a reach but very possible , IMO

Or he is this years Kasen Williams

I think it will depend on how he's doing away from the ball with the 'little' things like blocking and things away from the play like running out his fakes, etc.. If I remember correctly, Kasen wasn't doing those things well. If Ferguson is, then he's got as good a shot at a roster spot as anyone, IMHO.

sutz

Reaction score
Vaclav44":1ux767t5 said:
Cyrus12":1ux767t5 said:
xray":1ux767t5 said:
chris98251":1ux767t5 said:
To me it is not, I wanted him pre draft, but since he is a UDFA that's the surprise part on paper.

We will know more after Sunday ; but Ferguson just might turn out to be better than Metcalf in the long run. I know that's a reach but very possible , IMO

Or he is this years Kasen Williams

I think it will depend on how he's doing away from the ball with the 'little' things like blocking and things away from the play like running out his fakes, etc.. If I remember correctly, Kasen wasn't doing those things well. If Ferguson is, then he's got as good a shot at a roster spot as anyone, IMHO.
Really valid point, and one that fans seldom get to see, unless they have the All-22 on NFLNetwork.