The 49ers Really Botched The QB Spot This Year

HawkOG70’

Reaction score
Stud":1f88zzd9 said:
ArlosSpecial":1f88zzd9 said:
Jville":1f88zzd9 said:
[tweet]https://twitter.com/AroundTheNFL/status/1450922983887802368[/tweet]
I guess he wasn't injured after all he had a boo boo on his leg. He's a wussy. The thing is he fakes an injury almost every year. Aside from that is the fact that Trey Lance was a horrible pick by Lynch. John Lynch has the biggest ego in that front office he's already trying to place blame on the scouting. SF will continue to waste away their above average defense on FCS quarterback play from Jimmy Wobbleoppolo or Lance

I feel like I'm reading a 5th graders show and tell story with the immaturity of your posts. Wobbleoppolo? Where do you come up with this s---?
Really? Because I feel like you created an account to troll. Weird :ditto:

OP
OP
Fade

Fade

Reaction score
I can't believe they paid Jimmy all that money. They could've e flipped him for a late round draft pick back in August. Too late.

Meanwhile Mac Jones put a 50 burger on the Jets. I know it's the Jets, but still.

Mac Jones and all those dreft picks + $25M in additional cap space looks awfully tantalizing right now.

HawkOG70’

Reaction score
Fade":25ftwk7z said:
I can't believe they paid Jimmy all that money. They could've e flipped him for a late round draft pick back in August. Too late.

Meanwhile Mac Jones put a 50 burger on the Jets. I know it's the Jets, but still.

Mac Jones and all those dreft picks + $25M in additional cap space looks awfully tantalizing right now.
Incompetent FO. Whenever you have a hall of famer calling the shots with zero experience in the front office it'll show. Small SB window he had over $100 mil in cap space, a bunch of top 10 picks, Buckner and Breida and Sherm and then proceeded to trade away his best interior lineman for another bust in Kinlaw and then pick up a career backup and pay him top 5 QB money your team will fall apart.

rlkats

Reaction score
ArlosSpecial":32xinaf8 said:
Fade":32xinaf8 said:

Incompetent FO. Whenever you have a hall of famer calling the shots with zero experience in the front office it'll show. Small SB window he had over $100 mil in cap space, a bunch of top 10 picks, Buckner and Breida and Sherm and then proceeded to trade away his best interior lineman for another bust in Kinlaw and then pick up a career backup and pay him top 5 QB money your team will fall apart.

I hate that I am doing this because 90% of the time your posts are moronic and limp. But I have to agree with you. I am also not sold at all on the duo of Lynch and Kyle. They need to go. Promote Adam Pete’s to GM and search for a coach. Dump Jimmy Glass for whatever bag of cookies you can get. Trade (bout to get blasted) Kittle for two firsts and rebuild that offense.

OP
OP
Fade

Fade

Reaction score
94Smith":3gz8umvx said:
Both Lynch and Shanahan are safe. The fan base loves Kyle and Lynch has shown a lot of success in free agent aquisitions and overall draft picks. Also Lynch is loved by the media and it would be a PR mis step for Jed to "be Jed" :p

If Garoppolo is so bad, Lynch and Shanahan got the team to the superbowl despite his shortcomings. You as Seahawks fans can only claim one thing. Either Garoppolo is bad and Lynch and Shanahan are good, or Garoppolo is good and Lynch and Shanahan are bad. You see how it can't be both? How do you explain 2019 ?

Nah, man. The fanbase hates both Kyle and Lynch at this point.

Jimmy is terrible. Lynch & Kyle are bad, too.

I explained 2019 in the other thread that got locked. Maybe you will listen to me this time.

2019 was an outlier. They played the easiest schedule in the NFL, and a lot of injury prone cogs stayed healthy for a change. Outside of 2019 you're left with injury prone teams, that lose a lot under Kyle, the pattern had been established, but you didn't want to see the truth, instead chose to drink the :179422:.

OP
OP
Fade

Fade

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/nfldraftscout/status/1453162844426473476[/tweet]

Grant Cohn's video on this is hilarious.
[youtube]A04lDh8mtQg[/youtube]

A 2nd rd pick, and they said, "No"?
2Fmediagiphycom2Fmedia2F1PgPvWLfXGkCY2Fgiphy

94Smith

Reaction score
Fade":290pynbj said:
[tweet]https://twitter.com/AnnieAgar/status/1429618820801519623[/tweet]

I would like to ask 3 questions to 49ers fans.

1) Would you rather have Jimmy/Lance -or- Dalton Fields/Jones + your draft picks back? And your reasons why.

2) How do you feel about Kyle hardly giving Trey Lance any reps with the 1's in training camp?

3) Who is going to be the fall guy if this season goes horribly wrong? Kyle, Lynch, or somebody else?

1) Dalton Fields looks great. :sarcasm_on: :sarcasm_on: :sarcasm_on: Mac Jones is good, but Lance looks like he is going to work out.

2) Season worked out well, Lance looks ready to take the reins over next year

3) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Come eat your crow!

94Smith

Reaction score
Who would have thought the Seahawks botched the QB spot more than the 49ers by not having a competant back up!!!!!!!

94Smith

Reaction score
ArlosSpecial":143yjo69 said:
Fade":143yjo69 said:

Incompetent FO. Whenever you have a hall of famer calling the shots with zero experience in the front office it'll show.

:stirthepot:

94Smith

Reaction score
Krangthebrain":1uyep20o said:
Despite all of Shanahan's accolades, he's likely to have his FOURTH losing season in five years.

Oh really?

94Smith

Reaction score
ArlosSpecial":viz9iizh said:
Meanwhile I heard Aiyuk is another bust for John Lynch. And to think you could've had DK or Justin Jefferson instead lol

Whats that Arlos?

NINEster

Reaction score
94Smith":2yc5x7mu said:
ArlosSpecial":2yc5x7mu said:
Meanwhile I heard Aiyuk is another bust for John Lynch. And to think you could've had DK or Justin Jefferson instead lol

Whats that Arlos?

If only they could come eat their crow, their trolling could be tolerable. LOL

Once Wilson finally leave Seattle (I am in no rush, I want him to never retire/leave), it will be fascinating to see how quickly they'll warm up to their new guy. With Wilson in his early years, that defense and Lynch carried games all season that his ability to game manage, run the ball, and make a few big throws a game was essentially their version of a franchise QB.

Would be much much harder in 2022 to replicate that formula. Look at what Murray's production versus the W/L (and not having a superstar in Hopkins).....he's doing more than Wilson did early on and not winning as much, which people on here will claim is him not being as good or clutch.

So of course, every QB that the 49er has will be put under a microscope here. Garoppolo will certainly get more praise once he's no longer in a Niner uniform, regardless of his performance.

As for the other comments, pretty funny. Niner fans got a healthy dose of reality with the FO part of their franchise this year, notwithstanding the injuries. With hindsight, they should have dropped Dee Ford, Armstead, and kept Buckner, but outside of that their CB situation is the one that would typically get he most criticism.

Some of the most balanced fans got a little tested with Kyle Shanahan, but I think he's more than proven his worth as a HC by now even still being under .500 career wise, which is being snake bitten in the worst way because of injuries.

Marvin49

Reaction score
94Smith":2rd3mvdx said:
ArlosSpecial":2rd3mvdx said:

Whats that Arlos?

Don't bother man. He only posts here when Niners lose. When they win he's mysteriously absent. When his arguments are exposed as the BS they are....he's nowhere to be found.

If the Niners lose this week, he's be on every thread talking about Jimmy G, Trey Lance and Kyle Shanahan. He'll drop the mic as if he's said something profound despite the fact that it was utter nonsense.

I mean i this very thread he was making fun of Niners selection of Brandon Aiyuk when they could have had Jefferson or DK.

Jefferson was selected before the Aiyuk pick and DK was taken in a completely different draft. The 49ers took Deebo Samuel over DK.

He just spews nonsense. Just wait....a fudge packing comment is coming.

HawkOG70’

Reaction score
Oh STFU. You were lucky af to get in. Trey Lance looked like pure shit again against the worst D in the league he’s a bust. 90% of Niner fans agree. They wish they didn’t draft a version of Kaep that can’t even throw right. As far as Aiyuk he was a first round pick. He plays receiver like a fifth round pick and the Niners have holes all over the roster so they’re screwed for the foreseeable future. Not as bad as the Saints but pretty close.

9er4life

Reaction score
Marvin49":36wgep9v said:
94Smith":36wgep9v said:
ArlosSpecial":36wgep9v said:

Whats that Arlos?

Don't bother man. He only posts here when Niners lose. When they win he's mysteriously absent. When his arguments are exposed as the BS they are....he's nowhere to be found.

If the Niners lose this week, he's be on every thread talking about Jimmy G, Trey Lance and Kyle Shanahan. He'll drop the mic as if he's said something profound despite the fact that it was utter nonsense.

I mean i this very thread he was making fun of Niners selection of Brandon Aiyuk when they could have had Jefferson or DK.

Jefferson was selected before the Aiyuk pick and DK was taken in a completely different draft. The 49ers took Deebo Samuel over DK.

Don't feed him

HawkOG70’

Reaction score
9er4life":291p67ms said:
Marvin49":291p67ms said:
94Smith":291p67ms said:
ArlosSpecial":291p67ms said:

Whats that Arlos?

Don't feed him
3 Niner trolls on a Hawk board saying "don't feed him"
Oh the irony
:177692:

9er4life

Reaction score
ArlosSpecial":1l4ejtsy said:
9er4life":1l4ejtsy said:
Marvin49":1l4ejtsy said:
94Smith":1l4ejtsy said:
Whats that Arlos?

Don't feed him
Oh the irony

Like I said before, lack of football knowledge and immaturity, that's all you bring to this board.

Marvin49

Reaction score
9er4life":35pu83dw said:
ArlosSpecial":35pu83dw said:
9er4life":35pu83dw said:
Marvin49":35pu83dw said:

Don't feed him
Oh the irony

Like I said before, lack of football knowledge and immaturity, that's all you bring to this board.

Correct.