The Carson injury was dirty

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
My SO didn't see that part of the game until I showed the clip.

At first it was like, mmm, maybe a football move but when the gator roll started he looked at me and said, "Wow. Just WTF."

He's a hardcore 49er fan. He dislikes the Hawks intensely. But it's pretty obvious that it's wrong really to most football fans.

Except maybe Dallas fans.

PNW

Reaction score
I was very frustrated at KJ for that late hit that hurt Blair, this is not the same and regardless any NFL player is allowed to speak on this, no one wants that cheap sh*t in the game. Hill tried to rip his leg off after CC had given himself up. I literally have never seen that type of malicious play in an NFL game in 25 years of watching, even Myles Garrett‘s crazy fight was at least two parties fighting, yes it was completely uncalled for. CC literally did nothing and Hill tried to rip his leg off, your mentioning of KJ Wright not being able to speak up on this is absolutely incorrect.

RCATES

Reaction score
PNW":2qot98he said:
I was very frustrated at KJ for that late hit that hurt Blair, this is not the same and regardless any NFL player is allowed to speak on this, no one wants that cheap sh*t in the game. Hill tried to rip his leg off after CC had given himself up. I literally have never seen that type of malicious play in an NFL game in 25 years of watching, even Myles Garrett‘s crazy fight was at least two parties fighting, yes it was completely uncalled for. CC literally did nothing and Hill tried to rip his leg off, your mentioning of KJ Wright not being able to speak up on this is absolutely incorrect.

Didn't say he couldn't have a voice. I just believe he should practice what he preaches. His hit on Blair was reckless and uncalled for. The play was over. At least Carson is ok unlike Blair who's out for the year.

PNW

Reaction score
RCATES":22ev367j said:
PNW":22ev367j said:

Didn't say he couldn't have a voice. I just believe he should practice what he preaches. His hit on Blair was reckless and uncalled for. The play was over. At least Carson is ok unlike Blair who's out for the year.

Because you totally knew CC was just gonna get a knee sprain with the alligator roll after the play was over? Just because someone happened to be unlucky enough to be injured worse doesn’t mean the party that did the injury had the same malicious intent. Are you trying to say that KJ had the same malicious intent to hurt someone as Hill? You can’t be taken seriously any longer if this is the case.

OP
OP
Jerhawk

Jerhawk

Reaction score
It's Friday, 5 days after the crime. And still no punishment of any kind handed down by the league against Hill on Dallas.

I apologize for constantly rehashing this thread, but what a disgrace. Silence from the league.
How comical. How pathetic.

Never forget this day Hawks fans. We are still second class in the NFL's eyes compared to Dallas.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Yep. Imagine if it was one of our guys doing that to Zeke. Disgusting bias.

Latest posts