The Crow Thread

2_0_6

Reaction score
Seanhawk":1sl2uetn said:
Anyone who says they didn't give up, in their head at least, is a liar.

I will admit that. After RW's last pick I wanted to throw up.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
I gave up after Wilson's second interception, and turned the TV off. (Figured I'd better say it, since you know Pehawk's gonna call me out on it.) We had a ring already.

I was fine with a loss, it said nothing about the team's long-term future. Just needed another reload in the draft.

Had I just waited three more plays, I would have been rewarded with Maxwell's pick and probably stayed in the game the rest of the way.

I'll never turn off a Seahawks game again.

cdn hawk fan

Reaction score
I am eating crow as well...I doubted them and had little to any positive to say.....I am going to the super bowl and really thought I would be watching Green Bay......
Gutty effort Hawks....I will never doubt again.....
I will be cheering extra loud in two weeks.....

Fuddhawk

Reaction score
Give me two servings of crow please..............and thank you, sir. May I have another..??

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
Those that won't admit that inwardly they'd pretty much given up all hope are self deceptive.

Had you told people after that 4th INT that GB was going to score 3 more points before the game ended, no one would have believed we could have won.

No shame in losing hope in this one. That's why it's called a miracle.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":561p3qm8 said:
I gave up after Wilson's second interception, and turned the TV off. (Figured I'd better say it, since you know Pehawk's gonna call me out on it.) We had a ring already.

I was fine with a loss, it said nothing about the team's long-term future. Just needed another reload in the draft.

Had I just waited three more plays, I would have been rewarded with Maxwell's pick and probably stayed in the game the rest of the way.

I'll never turn off a Seahawks game again.

daveca5150

Reaction score
After the final RW interception with 5 minutes left. I thought, still possible but now we need a miracle. It turns out we needed like 5-6 more miracles :th2thumbs:

What a gift...

hoxrox

Reaction score
Thought Kearse was pedestrian. But he just walked his ass to the Super Bowl.

That was clutch. :p

nanomoz

Reaction score
I took a deep breath and told myself I should probably prepare eemotionally for a loss after the 4th pick. But thats as close as got.

Montana¦ man of you to admit that. I cant fathom giving up this team so early.

Sterlinghawk

Reaction score
Never doubted for a second....I've seen better games in 45 + yrs of nfl...just can't remember when right now. It's the Seahawks turn to be legend! ! .....I Believe

Silentwander

Reaction score
I am also eating crow. I couldn't bear to watch for another 6mins. I told my hubby to turn the TV off twice. He didn't grant my wish and let me vent off. I decided to clean the living room as I peeked at the TV a few times then witnessed the miracle. i thank my hubby for not turn the tv off.

tacomahawk

Reaction score
What I was amazed with, and very proud of, was that after Russell's last pick, you would usually see fans leaving their seats. I always get pissed when I see this, and let them know you might see something special. Well today the fans stayed, and indeed saw something very special. Go Hawks!

GeekHawk

Reaction score
Seanhawk":3tple5g4 said:
Anyone who says they didn't give up, in their head at least, is a liar.
Absolutely wrong. I had no damn idea how we were going to pull it off, but I never once doubted that Russell Frickin' Wilson would do it. If you don't believe me, go look in the gameday forum.

CaptainSkybeard

Reaction score
I'd wager to say anyone who truly believed we were going to win after the last pick didn't truly understand how low the win probability was at that point. For those who did understand, it's exactly why the win feels so incredible.

akscoundrel

Reaction score
CaptainSkybeard":2uhkme3p said:
I'd wager to say anyone who truly believed we were going to win after the last pick didn't truly understand how low the win probability was at that point. For those who did understand, it's exactly why the win feels so incredible.

And perhaps you truly didn't/don't understand how dominate our d can be, and how clutch Wilson can be. After all these years of 'improbable' comebacks, we still haven't learned?

hawkfannj

Reaction score
I too am guilty I thought our run was over . I'm still in blissfull shock ! And never ever ever been so delighted to eat crow!

hawkfannj

Reaction score
akscoundrel":tuge51ni said:
CaptainSkybeard":tuge51ni said:

And perhaps you truly didn't/don't understand how dominate our d can be, and how clutch Wilson can be. After all these years of 'improbable' comebacks, we still haven't learned?
My man that was a mirical an unthinkable win from the jaws of defeat . Go play the super fan card somewhere else

Latest posts