Thinking I'm gonna take a couple days off

tmobilchawker79

Reaction score
Just to chill and regroup. I'd be way too negative here, so y'all have a good one.

Maybe a couple days away will help me realize that we still have a great team, and this was a bad game.

WestcoastSteve

Reaction score
CHawkTailGator":18dh815m said:
Just to chill and regroup. I'd be way too negative here, so y'all have a good one.

Maybe a couple days away will help me realize that we still have a great team, and this was a bad game.

I admire your maturity. I enjoyed a Sounders Championship and time with my family today, it made the game not bother me as much.

olyfan63

Reaction score
I'm with you on this one, just need tonight to get it out of my system. I turned to Jim Mora Sr. for a little inspiration and therapy. See the thread I started... hopefully still up.. The guys on the Q13 postgame, especially Dave Wyman, were a big help at settling down and getting this out.

Let's all get out to the Sounders parade on Tuesday, chill a bit, and then get back on board for a great Seahawks stretch run and with a few pieces falling into place, another trip to the big game. Just glad as hell we won't have to go through Green Bay in Green Bay.

sutz

Reaction score
Never a bad idea after a loss like that. :laugh:

The board can be unsufferable sometimes when we drop one, and being blown out just adds to the angst.

See you when you get back. I might do the same. ;)

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
I hear it is quite nice around this time of the year on the Pats board.

djb28

Reaction score
Why do people need to post they are leaving?. Is this Facebook?

IndyHawk

Reaction score
djb28":llae60v2 said:
He's only taking a few days off..I like his thinking,I have done the same..It's better to take time off before you post things that give you time off in a bulk.

Rob12

Reaction score
djb28":2fepzjsp said:

Because this is a community? Or should be?

If one of my buds is going to disappear I'd appreciate the heads up. But I guess that's lost here now.

Latest posts