Time to sign OBJ, or other established WR.

OP
OP
toffee

toffee

Reaction score
OBJ is still available, if we progress pass 9ers, we ought to get Geno some additional help in the WR department. We need a legit WR3?

Mizak

Reaction score
OBJ is still available, if we progress pass 9ers, we ought to get Geno some additional help in the WR department. We need a legit WR3?
You don’t trust Eskridge and Penny Hart?

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
no, just no. Geno doesn't need more targets. He went 6-10 for 27 yards in the 2nd half and got the ball to Lockett 1 once the entire game. were fine in that department. We need a consistent pass rush.

Spohawks

Reaction score
And this is why I stop by .Net! No where else can you find the craziest post of all time, and If I can't find them, I make a few myself.

We are so sick deep in excellent players who can catch the ball that I feel bad for DK every week that he isn't getting enough targets.

I am not sure what Goodwin's targets/catches numbers look like but he has done nothing but catch the ball every time its thrown his way IMO.

Weeez fine at WR.

hoxrox

Reaction score
Per reports, Dee is finally coming along, and will be used more in the offense...

sutz

Reaction score
There is only one ball. We have two top shelf WR, 2 or 3 good to great TEs, and 2-4 RB that can catch balls.

Adding a high priced prima donna WR won't help much, and is more likely to screw up what looks like some pretty good chemistry right now.

Pass on trading for a "top" WR.

Latest posts