Trade drew lock

Aircrew

Reaction score
That would be hysterical, but they'd never do it. If Russ is out due to his hammy, I hope Rypien balls out. Hell, all he'd have to do is hit the open guy and they'd pick up a wildcard with that defense. It would almost be worth losing draft position with their picks to have a legit qb controversy develop, lol.

Rat

Reaction score
Isn't he a free agent this offseason? Best case scenario, we throw in a seventh rounder along with Lock and get a conditional sixth rounder in like two years. He's more valuable to us.

SNDavidson

Reaction score
I think Seattle views Lock as legit QBOF prospect and are molding him the same, and he happens to be a backup that can win a game or two because he has the raw talent, and is developing the skill in this offense, we all know he has to find his confidence and not make dumb mistakes, easier said than done I suppose.

DarkVictory23

Reaction score
That would be hysterical, but they'd never do it. If Russ is out due to his hammy, I hope Rypien balls out. Hell, all he'd have to do is hit the open guy and they'd pick up a wildcard with that defense. It would almost be worth losing draft position with their picks to have a legit qb controversy develop, lol.
This would be comical but I honestly hope not because I still need the Broncs to lose as many games as possible for our draft pick. Rypien can outplay Russ next year.

Aircrew

Reaction score
This would be comical but I honestly hope not because I still need the Broncs to lose as many games as possible for our draft pick. Rypien can outplay Russ next year.
I'm with you, our draft position is far more important than our dark amusement, lol.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Losses by Denver over and over again. The only thing that matters. The rest of it, meh, waste of energy. I think most or all of us are glad they moved on, and things are looking up in Seattle.

Latest posts